New Ocean Drive Hours for Alcohol Sales
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

New Ocean Drive Hours for Alcohol Sales

Is Levine back on the Dais? And why is our Chief in favor of it after the support he got from the Ocean Drive Association? He got his I guess.

Unregistered
    Fake news. The voters said no during the last election.

Unregistered
    Ernie is putting together a public awareness video on top of the Horse on the 4000 block of Pine Tree about the lawlessness during spring break and how he will lead the charge to ban all alcohol sales during this period.

#cheers!

Unregistered
    How did that workout for Oates? #silentcommandstaff #backstabbingsucks

Unregistered
    Why do we keep pretending we don’t work in a tourism, alcohol, and partying community? Mitch Novick needs to move to rural palm beach. Our economy strives on those college kids visiting with mommy and daddy trust funds. We will always have bad apples. Even if we became a sleepy town like Tampa’s Ybor city, crime is up there still after they ruined the party environment. We are in the business of crime, and we do a hell of a job handling it or catching them. Focus should be on putting the troops back to work with morale, not stamping out the environment that feeds our families. Mitch is trying to lower his tax responsibility for his run down motel by cutting police budgets. DJ on the sand wasn’t the best idea we had but it was the first step to welcoming visitors and spreading the message of public safety. Don’t wanna work special events? Don’t work in South Beach. I for one think all this work provides us leverage for future raises and negotiations.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Why do we keep pretending we don’t work in a tourism, alcohol, and partying community? Mitch Novick needs to move to rural palm beach. Our economy strives on those college kids visiting with mommy and daddy trust funds. We will always have bad apples. Even if we became a sleepy town like Tampa’s Ybor city, crime is up there still after they ruined the party environment. We are in the business of crime, and we do a hell of a job handling it or catching them. Focus should be on putting the troops back to work with morale, not stamping out the environment that feeds our families. Mitch is trying to lower his tax responsibility for his run down motel by cutting police budgets. DJ on the sand wasn’t the best idea we had but it was the first step to welcoming visitors and spreading the message of public safety. Don’t wanna work special events? Don’t work in South Beach. I for one think all this work provides us leverage for future raises and negotiations.
    Well our chief is pushing for 7 weeks of no alcohol after 12am because he’s for Family first. WTG Chief. Not all of us want to work 75 hour work weeks and every holiday. I just wish he followed Delucca’s SEVRT idea.

Unregistered
    They can implement whatever they want. The kids will still drink and have fun. This is all PR bullshit. Oh, look at me. I banned alcohol sales after midnight.

Unregistered
    Who even cares any more this is a business now not a career. The command staff and city hall treat this like a business why can’t we. Ricky treats the money like his own but when the cash cow was good for him it was great. Now he continues to cut our hours change days off. So in return he will get the effort he gives us

Unregistered
    Who even cares any more this is a business now not a career. The command staff and city hall treat this like a business why can’t we. Ricky treats the money like his own but when the cash cow was good for him it was great. Now he continues to cut our hours change days off. So in return he will get the effort he gives us
    Lmao...what a retarded statement . All careers are part of business you moron. Do you work for bubblegum or money? The fact of the matter is that you want to get paid more and do less.

We are paid to protect the public while putting our lives on hold. That is the truth. Period. We are paid to miss birthdays. We are paid to work doubles. Yes..we are paid to deal with special events.

I will agree that the amount of special events is getting out of control, but I am well aware that I could easily go to another agency of try the private sector. So, I will suck it up for another 8 years and make the best of it.

I know that no matter what I write, there will be the 3 or 4 of you that co tinue to write negative crap amd have a doomsday mentality. Have at it. I prefer to live my life differently. Go ahead and call me Rob or Ernie...whatever...I will continue to feel sorry for you.

Unregistered
    Lmao...what a retarded statement . All careers are part of business you moron. Do you work for bubblegum or money? The fact of the matter is that you want to get paid more and do less.

We are paid to protect the public while putting our lives on hold. That is the truth. Period. We are paid to miss birthdays. We are paid to work doubles. Yes..we are paid to deal with special events.

I will agree that the amount of special events is getting out of control, but I am well aware that I could easily go to another agency of try the private sector. So, I will suck it up for another 8 years and make the best of it.

I know that no matter what I write, there will be the 3 or 4 of you that co tinue to write negative crap amd have a doomsday mentality. Have at it. I prefer to live my life differently. Go ahead and call me Rob or Ernie...whatever...I will continue to feel sorry for you.
    Get a life Rick. You obviously forgot where you came from. Now your the reverse Peter Pan.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast