Largest Back Stabbing Agency in the country

Unregistered

Largest Back Stabbing Agency in the country

This place is full of back stabbing a holes that thrive off of destroying other people. These people do not care if you did anything wrong or not, just putting doubt out there is what’s important to these low life slugs.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    This place is full of back stabbing a holes that thrive off of destroying other people. These people do not care if you did anything wrong or not, just putting doubt out there is what’s important to these low life slugs.
    MAYBE IF THEY DIDN'T ONLY PROMOTE A BUNCH OF INCOMPETENT MINORITIES, AND THOSE WHO ACTUALLY SCORED WELL ON THE EXAMS THIS WOULDN'T BE
    sorry, I'm not retyping because cap locks were on

Unregistered
    We all know our culture begins with a sheriff and his executive command. In times of war, the the top command have all seen heavy combat and have extensive wartime experience in front line and command positions. You may not respect the man, but you respect what they've done. BSO as of late is just the opposite. In fact, the sheriff and most command have little to no line level experience and have failed miserably at even entry level supervisory duties. Now they are setting the tone here and there's literally nothing about them to respect. NO good can and will come of it.

Unregistered
    MAYBE IF THEY DIDN'T ONLY PROMOTE A BUNCH OF INCOMPETENT MINORITIES, AND THOSE WHO ACTUALLY SCORED WELL ON THE EXAMS THIS WOULDN'T BE
    As a deputy, I have the whitest skin and a ton of DNA that makes me Irish and proud. Nobody hates the apes and third world barely speaking filthy animals that roam around Broward County. The biggest backstabbing, rat scum, lowest form of vomit in this agency is not the minorities in charge. It is the long list of white supervisors that work in this dump. I would rather have an illiterate minority supervisor that actually cares about me and my family, than some Atkins who could pass a rigged testing system, that goes after his own kind 24 hours a day. My time is short, so when I have a free 78 hours, I will post all the great white supervisors at BSO. At least the black and brown stick together.

Unregistered
    As a deputy, I have the whitest skin and a ton of DNA that makes me Irish and proud. Nobody hates the apes and third world barely speaking filthy animals that roam around Broward County. The biggest backstabbing, rat scum, lowest form of vomit in this agency is not the minorities in charge. It is the long list of white supervisors that work in this dump. I would rather have an illiterate minority supervisor that actually cares about me and my family, than some Atkins who could pass a rigged testing system, that goes after his own kind 24 hours a day. My time is short, so when I have a free 78 hours, I will post all the great white supervisors at BSO. At least the black and brown stick together.
    As a Deputy, I have the blackest skin and a ton of DNA that makes me Boonis Africanis and proud. Nobody hates the apes and third world barely speaking filthy animals that roam around Broward County and the BSO. The biggest racist, incompetent, backstabbing rat scum in this agency are the minority supervisors in charge. It is a long list of black that work in this dump. I would rather have a mediocre white supervisor that actually cares about me and my family, than some Downtown Diane Brown and many just like her that passed a rigged testing system, that goes after his own kind and other’s 24 hours a day. I have all the time in the world and will be happy to match you name for name. So bring it on MR.

Unregistered
    You are correct and cap lock is needed for that statement.

Unregistered
    We can immediately mention two tied in first place:
    Scum Drum
    JJ

Unregistered
    You are correct and cap lock is needed for that statement.
    the truth, right there

Unregistered
    As a Deputy, I have the blackest skin and a ton of DNA that makes me Boonis Africanis and proud. Nobody hates the apes and third world barely speaking filthy animals that roam around Broward County and the BSO. The biggest racist, incompetent, backstabbing rat scum in this agency are the minority supervisors in charge. It is a long list of black that work in this dump. I would rather have a mediocre white supervisor that actually cares about me and my family, than some Downtown Diane Brown and many just like her that passed a rigged testing system, that goes after his own kind and other’s 24 hours a day. I have all the time in the world and will be happy to match you name for name. So bring it on MR.
    Start off with Scum Drum #1 contender