SOAR OT gone in March - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered

We are.

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    There are no quotas, just a yearning for you slugs to do your job. Bunch of cry babies!
    We are... Protecting them from your ignorant, arrogant, unnecessary quota driven factory mentality. By being the type of officers that care about people and not kiss arse bean counters.

Unregistered
    The only people most of you care about are yourselves

Unregistered
    Dont hate you idiot, I bet you are not volunteering to work every crash on your shift. Keep watching peoples avl and go to your 2 hr lunch Nancy. Legislators hate us cause all we do is count activity and write tickets for petty crap. When I joined this agency 13 yrs ago, I thought it was to help people not harass them . No I'm not miserable, in not leaving, I just agree that we in fact have a quota and that's why Welch was fired or whatever you would like to call it.
    Lol harass people, if they are given the opportunity the citizens will complain on you for every minor perceived transgression they feel a Trooper committed. So it's only fair we do the same back. Write tickets for violations of state statute.

Unregistered
    We are... Protecting them from your ignorant, arrogant, unnecessary quota driven factory mentality. By being the type of officers that care about people and not kiss arse bean counters.
    ^^^ You mean being a participation trophy type and not having the backbone to do what needs to be done.

News flash: State government only operates when the bean counters get what they want.

Sounds like you are a waste of tax payer money, and refuse to accept accountability for doing just enough to get by.

Unregistered

Keep counting your beans.

^^^ You mean being a participation trophy type and not having the backbone to do what needs to be done.

News flash: State government only operates when the bean coounters get what they want.

Sounds like you are a waste of tax payer money, and refuse to accept accountability for doing just enough to get by.
    This type of officer is the exact reason FHP's pay has remained low. When you require public support and votes for pay raises, this mentality will get you nowhere.

Unregistered
    You can call it however, he was forced out. I'm sure a lot of troopers would like to meet him again. Hopefully he is wearing eye protection and riding that hog like an old men he is. That guy screwed so many people over.
    Kind of yeahhh, kind of neahhhh. There are 3 kinds of troopers. 1) EX trooper. If you were fired or forced to resign to keep from losing your position then you are an EX trooper. 2) FORMER trooper. There are some that will disagree with me on this but then again, this is the U.S.A. and that's your right just like it's mine to call it like I see it. If you worked as a trooper but left before the full ride (25 years in the old days, 30 years now) and you didn't finish to retirement then you are a FORMER trooper. (That includes those that did 8-10 years to get a pension but didn't do the full ride, sorry). 3) RETIRED trooper. If you did the full ride and are getting a pension (or enjoying your Investment Plan) then you are a RETIRED trooper. F.Y.I. I am in that last category. I think he gets to keep the RETIRED trooper status because he did over 35 years (God help anyone who does that long in law enforcement no matter where it's at), even though he was made to "do it or else" resign.

Unregistered
    Do Welch really works at GHQ again? Someone needs to call the news or get a hold of Pam Bondi. Sounds like a scam to me.
    You dumb... you ugh don't speak english, knuckle dragger. You don't deserve OT. Go take some English classes instead.

Unregistered
    Try February

Unregistered
    This type of officer is the exact reason FHP's pay has remained low. When you require public support and votes for pay raises, this mentality will get you nowhere.
    So, you believe the non-enforcement of traffic laws is the way we get support. Fatality rates are going up around the State. We've got scenes from the Road Warrior being acted out on our roadways everyday and not performing your duty is how you get a raise. Interesting mindset.

Unregistered
    I don’t understand why CVE people (lieutenants and Captains) get to work SOAR when the can also work their MCSAP CVE overtime.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast