SOAR OT gone in March - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Do Welch really works at GHQ again? Someone needs to call the news or get a hold of Pam Bondi. Sounds like a scam to me.
    What would Pam Bondi do?

Unregistered
    What would Pam Bondi do?
    She is very familiar with his name. He has no business working for the state again. He was fired for an illegal quota system email, yes some other should have been fired also like Mark Brown, but they were just given a slap in the hand. My Arrive Alive quota men.

Unregistered
    Let’s get it right people. Welch was never fired, he actually had a premature retirement. Just like Crack pipe big belly and a few others. Granted I would’ve done the same thing too and not risk a pension. Most of those folks had a $100k + salary and free medical and continue to have free medical + a 3% COLA every year. It is what it is. Sorry, got sidetracked. He is working in the building, you can see him riding his hog and a big ol beard.

Unregistered
    Let’s get it right people. Welch was never fired, he actually had a premature retirement. Just like Crack pipe big belly and a few others. Granted I would’ve done the same thing too and not risk a pension. Most of those folks had a $100k + salary and free medical and continue to have free medical + a 3% COLA every year. It is what it is. Sorry, got sidetracked. He is working in the building, you can see him riding his hog and a big ol beard.
    You can call it however, he was forced out. I'm sure a lot of troopers would like to meet him again. Hopefully he is wearing eye protection and riding that hog like an old men he is. That guy screwed so many people over.

Unregistered
    She is very familiar with his name. He has no business working for the state again. He was fired for an illegal quota system email, yes some other should have been fired also like Mark Brown, but they were just given a slap in the hand. My Arrive Alive quota men.
    Answer the question moron! What would she do? She has not authority!

Unregistered
    Answer the question moron! What would she do? She has not authority!
    Shut ut idiot. Is nothing about authority, but about who you know. Mark, go back to your ego filled basement. The highway patrol got rid of you for a reason. And spare me the I resigned bs, yeah right

Unregistered
    You guys just spout off whatever.

If people actually worked SOAR, it wouldn’t be an easy target to get rid of.

Same thing for being 2 per hour, being productive, or whatever you want to call it. You want to media and everyone to be in uproar about SOAR, but when they see troopers do almost nothing while getting paid extra OT, they’ll yank it. You should be thankful there hasn’t been a real media investigation into how much activity troopers produce.

Legislators don’t give a dam*. They want the voters to think they saved some money.

Unregistered
    Everyone talks about how great FHP used to be. But no one wants to do the work to make it that way again.

Always crying because the traffic enforcement agency we work for ACTUALLY expects that we should be stopping cars and writing tickets. Always complaining because “they can’t make me write someone on a crash”. Too bad you can’t wear pajamas to work. Or chase everyone that flips us the bird. Or collect a pay check for sitting under the overpass all shift watching videos on your phone.

What a bunch of immature backward dipsh*t dummies.

Try being a real trooper.
    Grow up.
    Work for a living.
    Stop complaining.

If you are unhappy, leave.

Unregistered
    Everyone talks about how great FHP used to be. But no one wants to do the work to make it that way again.

Always crying because the traffic enforcement agency we work for ACTUALLY expects that we should be stopping cars and writing tickets. Always complaining because “they can’t make me write someone on a crash”. Too bad you can’t wear pajamas to work. Or chase everyone that flips us the bird. Or collect a pay check for sitting under the overpass all shift watching videos on your phone.

What a bunch of immature backward dipsh*t dummies.

Try being a real trooper.
    Grow up.
    Work for a living.
    Stop complaining.

If you are unhappy, leave.
    Dont hate you idiot, I bet you are not volunteering to work every crash on your shift. Keep watching peoples avl and go to your 2 hr lunch Nancy. Legislators hate us cause all we do is count activity and write tickets for petty crap. When I joined this agency 13 yrs ago, I thought it was to help people not harass them . No I'm not miserable, in not leaving, I just agree that we in fact have a quota and that's why Welch was fired or whatever you would like to call it.

Unregistered
    There are no quotas, just a yearning for you slugs to do your job. Bunch of cry babies!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast