Rip joseph bullock

Unregistered

Rip joseph bullock

May the lord bless you and your family. We got the watch from here. Thank you for your dedication to the FHP and the citizens of Florida. You will be greatly missed!

Unregistered
    This is why we need to come together instead of who is better or not. Bad guys are out there and we need to take care of each other. Thank you,
    thank you Riviera PD officer for coming to our aid. So sad, rip my friend.

Officials said the 42-year-old Bullock had stopped to assist with a disabled vehicle around 10:15 a.m. when a suspect who had been with the vehicle shot and killed the trooper. A Riviera Beach Police officer who just happened to be passing by responded and fatally shot the suspect, officials said.

Unregistered
    If anyone knows the RB officer, I want to buy him a steak dinner and a bottle of whiskey for doing us a favor and killing that piece of shit!!

Administrator LEO Affairs Chief MOD 1's Avatar
    My thoughts and prayers are with Trooper Bullock's family as well as all FHP Troopers and the Riviera Beach Officer. May Trooper Bullock Rest in Peace.

Mod 1
    Mod 1

http://WWW.LEOAFFAIRS.COM

Terms Of Use

The real reason that we can't have the Ten Commandments posted in a
    courthouse is this: You cannot post "Thou Shalt Not Steal," "Thou Shalt
    Not Commit Adultery," and "Thou Shall Not Lie" in a building full of
    lawyers, judges and politicians...It creates a hostile work environment.

Unregistered
    RIP SIR. God speed, and god bless you all. Please stay safe out there

Unregistered
    When the funeral information is posted, can someone please pass it along on here. Thanks

Unregistered
    What was the reported "inadvertent comment" made upon Joe's arrival in Sarasota that is being discussed on FB?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    What was the reported "inadvertent comment" made upon Joe's arrival in Sarasota that is being discussed on FB?
    A POS pilot for a local Tampa news station (WLTA Channel 8 or something like that) was flying over the final stop for the procession and mumbled that the story was a "waste of his time and day" as he was flying away. Facebook posts are sharing contact info for the station and are making their voices heard.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    A POS pilot for a local Tampa news station (WLTA Channel 8 or something like that) was flying over the final stop for the procession and mumbled that the story was a "waste of his time and day" as he was flying away. Facebook posts are sharing contact info for the station and are making their voices heard.
    From what I understand the reporter that said this was pissed that he missed a key part of the procession. I don't think the pilots mic was being patched into the station.

Either way may he rest in peace.