Rene Pedrosa a child pedophile? Could it be...... - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Back to the top

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Rene eres tremendo puta cochina. You and el periquero malo de Orlandito. As for Menocal, you all love talking smack about the guy and his family yet you have sweetwater cops who have crimincal records and are happily working for SPD without any backlash or calling out. I wonder why?

I'll tell you why, because Shwartz and Arche are bit-ches who love riding that political di-ck. Iggy isn't one of them. Thats the reason you putas stay hating on the guy.

Fu-ck SPD, pumpkin head Diaz, orlandito the nose vacuum, Carmona la borracha and all those political di-ck riders throwing shade at those who refuse to play politics. Grow up, man up and put your name next to your writings. You know this is. It goes without saying.
    Well this is obviously Mejia who refers to the chief as pumpkin head, hates Arche and loves Iggy. So that is you posting that stuff about the mayor snorting cocaine? I thought the mayor treated you with a lot of undeserved respect and this is how you treat him? Do you have any evidence to support your claims about the mayor using illegal substances or committing arson?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12