The "source"

Thread: The "source"

Pepe Billete

The "source"

Folks, we all know certain elected, sworn, appointment and misc employees of municipalities SHALL fill out and FILE, with the Miami-Dade Elections Dept., a Source of Income Statement.

You list income and source, assets owned, liabilities owed.
    That's the law...any misrepresentations is subject to heavy fines.

Now, let's see those statements from years past.

Hint to Herald investigators
    1. Obtain said statements from the Elections Dept.
    2. Request court to order the defense to disclose the source of payment.
    3. Compare The Enterprise's Source of Income statements from years past to present.

May be grounds for some more "charges".

Unregistered
    Unless its all paid in cash and laundered through a pawn shop.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Unless its all paid in cash and laundered through a pawn shop.
    Or Menocal International through bullsh*t training

Unregistered
    It would be easy to tie both Velasquez and Hernandez to mobster Raul Soto of Accion 1 Auto on SE 10th Ave. When Soto was convicted of a $1.6 million fraud, both Velasquez and Hernandez testified in court as a character witness for Soto, EVEN THOUGH HE PULLED A GUN ON A COP.

Soto was later arrested by the FBI for bribing public officials in Opa Locka and imprisoned, but I don't think they ever went back and looked into the Valesquez/Hernandez connection even though Accion 1 was based in Healeah.

Maybe Soto is ready to cut a deal.

Unregistered
    It would be easy to tie both Velasquez and Hernandez to mobster Raul Soto of Accion 1 Auto on SE 10th Ave. When Soto was convicted of a $1.6 million fraud, both Velasquez and Hernandez testified in court as a character witness for Soto, EVEN THOUGH HE PULLED A GUN ON A COP.

Soto was later arrested by the FBI for bribing public officials in Opa Locka and imprisoned, but I don't think they ever went back and looked into the Valesquez/Hernandez connection even though Accion 1 was based in Healeah.

Maybe Soto is ready to cut a deal.

You may want to get your facts straight the bull you’re being fed to post doesn’t quite check out. If I may make a suggestion, researching further may help, namely... the names - pun intended.

I hope you’re not a detective, that would explain why they have to mess with the stats. Either way, The Scooby Doo gang is hiring - skills required include basic googling.
    Best of luck.

Unregistered
    You may want to get your facts straight the bull you’re being fed to post doesn’t quite check out. If I may make a suggestion, researching further may help, namely... the names - pun intended.

I hope you’re not a detective, that would explain why they have to mess with the stats. Either way, The Scooby Doo gang is hiring - skills required include basic googling.
    Best of luck.
    Come mierda because the truth is on Google. Right. Just like history is accurate in school books. Lol dumbass. In trying to sound smarter then everyone you look like a fool. Scooby doo wouldn’t hire you.

Unregistered
    Come mierda because the truth is on Google. Right. Just like history is accurate in school books. Lol dumbass. In trying to sound smarter then everyone you look like a fool. Scooby doo wouldn’t hire you.
    Funny thing is I ain’t even trying
    aquí de verdad que dan tremenda pena todos los mongos vienen a parar aquí did you not understand ? Is that what it is I’ll try again for the Scooby gang

You don’t have to be a brain surgeon to know that’s not the guys name just basic elementary school computer skills.

Scooby Dooby Doo where are you?

Unregistered
    Funny thing is I ain’t even trying
    aquí de verdad que dan tremenda pena todos los mongos vienen a parar aquí did you not understand ? Is that what it is I’ll try again for the Scooby gang

You don’t have to be a brain surgeon to know that’s not the guys name just basic elementary school computer skills.

Scooby Dooby Doo where are you?
    Rajaaaaa yuccaaaaa 😂😂😂😂😂😂 rajaaaa yuccas, yuca, yuca, yucasssss, rajaaaaaa yuccaaa