Nas - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Nas

Unregistered
    Cowards!!! The people in admin are the cowards. Stand up for the wrong you see going on everyday in front of your face. Most of you in admin talk about how you disagree with Haines and how dirty he is but nothing. Do something if he retaliates against you stand together and Sue the crap out of them. If you all want to be respected by the rest of the department band together and make a stand. Put Eric on his heels he can't threaten a group of you. And you know who you are, the ones who weren't hand picked by Eric. DO SOMETHING with him please. stand up for us who have no voice or say.

Unregistered
    That is disappointing to hear that any of our folks did such a cowardly thing. Especially one with enough experience to be a SGT and in IA at that. There they go. Passing judgement and sucking the marrow out of real cops, and they dont have the backbone to step to when needed for real. Meanwhile, the real cops they go after have no issue jumping out on hairy situations.

Unregistered
    Hoyland not Holland. I heard former LT. RoJo was telling folks he didn’t shoot the deputy. This isn’t the 1st time GL’s gun has malfunctioned when it was needed. How many commenting on here were actually there? I think SV’s a decent guy. What were the circumstances behind his actions? Does anybody have the facts or truth instead of speculation?

Unregistered

Truth

It’s not speculation it’s the FACTS!

Unregistered
    From another deputy's Tahoe camera you can see the action starting and he goes the opposite way and gets back in his truck and shuts the door.

Unregistered
    RoJo. The man the myth the liar. RoJo pretended to know every 'target' in street crimes even when people would pick random names out of the phone book and claim they were working on a case, he would pipe up and say yeah I know that guy.

He's never been known to be wrong... just ask him. He made Lt, went to warrants and was testing the waters at Navy Fed. He got mad when no one begged him to stay. So instead of sticking it out here, he left because his feelings were hurt.

Fast forward to when he gave his notice: he was telling everyone that he had been told he was going to be put in charge of all security at Navy Fed. Not true. Not remotely true. Once again, feelings hurt he left and goes to DOD.

Keep in mind this is the guy who missed a gun on a suspect, let him in rapid intake, and the guy took a fingerprinted hostage. RoJo valiantly hid behind a piece of equipment while Mickey O'Reilly took out the bad guy.

Now, he's a DoD officer, is on base before all our people, fails to make entry until other people are there and definitely shoots our guy.

Unregistered
    I don’t think it was RoJo in the jail with Mickey that day. He might’ve said it was him but I’m pretty sure it was RB. RoJo was probably off saving the world from total destruction.

Unregistered
    Rb was there with Mickey. RoJo missed the gun and transported

Unregistered

No blue on blue

I don't know Rojo, view the FBI video from inside the building, it clearly shows no blue on blue.

Unregistered
    Video isn’t posted yet. Did it show Deputy Glass being shot? The shooter was in another area of the building. RoJo pulled the trigger on Glass then ran over and put a tourniquet on him and apologized. Then later walked over to the SWAT guys bragging about his actions. Did I miss something?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast