Nas - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Nas

Unregistered
    Y’all better quit talking bad about my husband or I’m going to F up your side jobs worse than I already have. Did I do it on purpose or because of my incompetence? Doesn’t matter one way or another because a pair of lesbians are protecting me from your complaints.

Unregistered
    The only civilian allowed to waddle, uh I mean wander in consistently late and not get in trouble.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I hadn't heard about that! Who? That's cowardice and that is a clear issue with policy. We dont allow a week one trainee to sis out, why would we not expect even more of a SGT. Especially one who has his or her stuff enough together to go to IA. Call sissy boy out. Who was it?
    Just cus they’re in IA don’t mean they hit their sh/t together it just means they will do what Little Eric wants. There’s a few that couldn’t make it in the street so they put them there. Another supervisor failure protected by moron leadership

Unregistered
    I certainly hope that wasnt really Nikki! Takes way way less than a comment like that to get thrown out the door around here. I'm sure it wasnt her, but another ode to our wonderful establishment is that they will probably open an IA on her for that comment. Whoever made it. You need not have done any wrong here to be investigated and thrown to the curb. Nope. I'm not inspired.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Video isn’t posted yet. Did it show Deputy Glass being shot? The shooter was in another area of the building. RoJo pulled the trigger on Glass then ran over and put a tourniquet on him and apologized. Then later walked over to the SWAT guys bragging about his actions. Did I miss something?
    Your sheriff has been briefed and the surveillance video shows the shootings of the deputies and the dod guy.

Unregistered
    No they won’t. Look at Col Young and Chief Haines. No investigation of their bs.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123