Slipped through the Cracks - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    Nothing new to see here. A few years ago, didn’t one of our department chaplains, allegedly become involved in a supposed “bad arrest” and use force against a student?
    Race of defendant ✅
    Race of arresting officer ✅
    Lack of public outcry ✅
    Lack of department outcry ✅
    Yup, that’s what I thought. Funny how, at times, Whites and sometimes Hispanics, catch the brunt of anger from African Americans for supposed discrimination and other issues (and I’m not saying that doesn’t happen); however, a deeper dive into the subject, especially in our agency, will reveal that Black members of this agency have, most of the time, done the least to help address this issue and actually bear the burden of hurting minorities, either through their actions or inactions. This is a long-standing problem in this agency and to say, think or suggest otherwise is foul, unjust and wrong.

Unregistered

Mr Plumber

Take out the trash 🗑 and flush the toilet 🚽 because it stinks 💩 around this place.
    Papo, totally agree.
    While we're flushing...flush that Menocal turd before the stink overwhelms our department and reputation.

It's a matter of when not if....

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Papo, totally agree.
    While we're flushing...flush that Menocal turd before the stink overwhelms our department and reputation.

It's a matter of when not if....
    Agree and understand, but let’s keep the threads focused on each issue. While both are major concerns, they’re not mutually exclusive.
    I see the Menocal thread and have now become familiar with the family history, but this thread is about an officer who was likely a bad hire, by a terrible Chief, who’s now in the worst area of our department with the most pathetic leadership, who threatened children, cursed like a derelict, who should be arrested and fired and a possible double standard as it pertains to race and gender.

Unregistered

Uncommon common sense

"Imma choot all y'alls' a$$es", she said.
    Immediate termination and suspension of her certification.
    She needs "common sense" counseling.
    I would've loved to have seen some student grab that nasty ol weave off her head, make like a wood chuck and chuck it!

Unregistered
    It’s reasons like this (LEOs acting like savages, as if they’re above the law) why trust and respect for police is so strained. She earned the title of Pig.

Unregistered

she is garbage and a liar

I went to the academy with her she was garbage there at Miami Dade School of Fake justice. She never ran with the class showed up late and when they tried to talk to her she lied and said something was wrong with her. She played the I am Gay card too. Listen I got we all have a stressful job. But to yell and threat like that and lets see here if I remember how this goes? they have the intent (Hand on her gun, CHECK) ability(40 Cal Glock! Check) and opportunity (Turned towards kids with her hand on the gun and yells Ima shoot all you ! Check Check ) I would prosecute!! Let that shit come across my desk I will 39 her myself. And the best part was she was a SGT with the Florida Department of Corrections where she was ask to resign!!!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I went to the academy with her she was garbage there at Miami Dade School of Fake justice. She never ran with the class showed up late and when they tried to talk to her she lied and said something was wrong with her. She played the I am Gay card too. Listen I got we all have a stressful job. But to yell and threat like that and lets see here if I remember how this goes? they have the intent (Hand on her gun, CHECK) ability(40 Cal Glock! Check) and opportunity (Turned towards kids with her hand on the gun and yells Ima shoot all you ! Check Check ) I would prosecute!! Let that shit come across my desk I will 39 her myself. And the best part was she was a SGT with the Florida Department of Corrections where she was ask to resign!!!
    A muppet hire. She was also recommended/endorsed to be a detective by our brilliant Major, as well as a FTO.
    Ask Miami Gardens why they think about her sister.
    At the end of the day, she should likely be charged and terminated.

Unregistered
    It’s probably what you get when you supposedly have bad management and a bad puppet...a poor show and performance.
    The North end sucks. The command staff sucks. The mid level and first line supervision sucks. The officer sucks. Yet we’re surprised when something like this happens?

Unregistered
    So where does our union stand on this? With all due respect, Palacio, this isn’t who we are or what we represent. Our officers, for the most part, generally conduct themselves in a professional manner and wouldn’t threaten children like this officer did.
    You cannot, with good conscience, support this or defend her disgraceful actions. You claim to be a man of God and a representative of our officers. You need to step up and do right by the workforce, profession, department, school district and children and denounce her actions, which do not align with the values, principles and beliefs of our agency and union.
    Do go silent. Be a voice of courage and find the moral compass and take a stand. If not, you’re just as wrong as she is and your silence is deafening and a part of the bigger problem.
    Waiting on Palacio....

Unregistered
    “Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter.
    A man dies when he refuses to stand up for that which is right. A man dies when he refuses to stand up for justice. A man dies when he refuses to take a stand for that which is true.”
    So, no race card, gender card, sexual orientation card, please. Save it, and all of the other lies and excuses we see, too often, from too many.
    Such conduct, cannot ever be justified, defended, permitted or supported - outwardly and openly, or in silence.
    She has no right to do and act in the manner she did and the children, who were witnesses, bystanders and victims, will have had their rights taken from them, if she is not held accountable, terminated, and dare we even say, charged.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast