The Administration does not trust you. - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    It would have been a nicer gesture than an insincere email. What does that say about the Supervisors not being trusted to manage their people so that the posts get covered and officers sent on a rotating basis? They can keep their credentials now. And yes. DC Jones is a class act.

Unregistered
    I worked Ocean Dr for the Super Bowl and the supervisors at that location were great. They were out there with us they rotated our positions and were very understanding of the long hours and days. It was nice to work for a group of supervisors who were down to earth and competent. And it all started with the major assigned to this venue.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    It would have been a nicer gesture than an insincere email. What does that say about the Supervisors not being trusted to manage their people so that the posts get covered and officers sent on a rotating basis? They can keep their credentials now. And yes. DC Jones is a class act.
    Lmao, you guys are some real entitled jokers. You want a nice gesture? It's a fkn job, not a hobby! Trust supervisors? Are you kidding me? Do you really want to rattle off the names of these supervisors? All it would take is one to screw up and we would be a laughing stock...I can name 10 right now that would screw that up!

Years ago when the city hosted the Erotica convention, officers were told in roll call, don't get caught hanging out in there. A few hours later a Sergeant and his squad holding dildos on the national news.

And here you guys are saying with a straight face that you want to get paid overtime, to get rotated into the convention center to hang out on duty, whilst not working your assigned area so that you could avoid paying 20 dollars!

Super Bowl LIV is over. Now get over yourselves. Next SB you can bid on the crappy hours of the Convention Center. I will again man up and pay the Earth shattering $20 to enjoy time with my family where they will get my undivided attention instead of monitoring the radio, looking at my watch and answering questions for a bunch of people. Get your priorities straight.

Unregistered
    Lmao, you guys are some real entitled jokers. You want a nice gesture? It's a fkn job, not a hobby! Trust supervisors? Are you kidding me? Do you really want to rattle off the names of these supervisors? All it would take is one to screw up and we would be a laughing stock...I can name 10 right now that would screw that up!

Years ago when the city hosted the Erotica convention, officers were told in roll call, don't get caught hanging out in there. A few hours later a Sergeant and his squad holding dildos on the national news.

And here you guys are saying with a straight face that you want to get paid overtime, to get rotated into the convention center to hang out on duty, whilst not working your assigned area so that you could avoid paying 20 dollars!

Super Bowl LIV is over. Now get over yourselves. Next SB you can bid on the crappy hours of the Convention Center. I will again man up and pay the Earth shattering $20 to enjoy time with my family where they will get my undivided attention instead of monitoring the radio, looking at my watch and answering questions for a bunch of people. Get your priorities straight.
    Thanks Rob. Now get back to Ricky’s office to have your next glass of Koolaid.

Unregistered
    Well, if that was Rob, then "Thank You Rob". Well said!

Unregistered
    Why is Rob so mad? Because everyone sees the strings being manipulated by the puppet master? Get ready for those spring break mandatory days off and front and center will be K & R Associates.

Unregistered
    Why is Rob so mad? Because everyone sees the strings being manipulated by the puppet master? Get ready for those spring break mandatory days off and front and center will be K & R Associates.
    Get ready for another 2 week A/B for spring break and all the busy/holiday weekends are being blocked on Telestaff.

Unregistered
    Get ready for another 2 week A/B for spring break and all the busy/holiday weekends are being blocked on Telestaff.
    Great! May I have another.

Unregistered
    Wayne Jones is QRU and understands the “Family First” concept and he trusts his people. It was a pleasure working for him at the Convention Center this weekend. It was QRU hearing Kevin say that he was going to fight the swapping days off BS so that it doesn’t become a pattern. Enough is enough. Not all of us want to work 70 weeks.

Unregistered
    I worked Ocean Dr for the Super Bowl and the supervisors at that location were great. They were out there with us they rotated our positions and were very understanding of the long hours and days. It was nice to work for a group of supervisors who were down to earth and competent. And it all started with the major assigned to this venue.
    I have to agree. It was very pleasant aside of the long hours, the supervisors were great. Thank you for making a shxx sandwich taste like chocolate.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast