The Administration does not trust you.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

The Administration does not trust you.

They had all of our credentials to go in the Convention Center but refused to give them to all of us. They said if you want to go you half to take your gun off and buy a ticket. PATHETIC!

Unregistered
    How sad is that. And what about forcing us to pay for food with our union dues money? Funny how this was not mentioned in his email. Now that it is over they will give us our credentials for us to cherish. We busted our a$$es and that’s how they treat us. On another note. Chief Jones is a class act.

Unregistered
    Are you two listening to yourselves?! What a bunch of entitled fu#%s. You are *****ing because you had to pay for food?! Are you kidding me?

The Super Bowl regulated and monitored the issuance of the credentials! You thought they would issue out 420?! I did not want to change my hours everyday or be stuck in there...so, like a big boy I paid the 20 bucks and got in.

You had 2 options:

1. Bid to work in the MBCC
    2. Pay for a ticket.

Problem is that many of you wanted to bid on the schedule with less hours that worked for you and hang out in the MBCC on duty. We really have some entitles assholes. 50 plus hours of OT and you did not want to pay a penny for food or the 20 bucks to get in the hall. Get over yourselves....

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Are you two listening to yourselves?! What a bunch of entitled fu#%s. You are *****ing because you had to pay for food?! Are you kidding me?

The Super Bowl regulated and monitored the issuance of the credentials! You thought they would issue out 420?! I did not want to change my hours everyday or be stuck in there...so, like a big boy I paid the 20 bucks and got in.

You had 2 options:

1. Bid to work in the MBCC
    2. Pay for a ticket.

Problem is that many of you wanted to bid on the schedule with less hours that worked for you and hang out in the MBCC on duty. We really have some entitles assholes. 50 plus hours of OT and you did not want to pay a penny for food or the 20 bucks to get in the hall. Get over yourselves....
    Everyone of us HAD credentials but only those assigned to the convention center were given theirs. Robin from Patrol told me that it was the chiefs directive not to hand them out because they want us “hanging out” that was not the NFL. It was our own Chief. Sad. Why should I have to pay when I had credentials? On Duty? Are you serious?

Unregistered
    Chief Jones was great. A true gentleman.

Unregistered
    Confirmed!! We all had credentials but they held it back. And the more people asked for them the upper upper command 1 and 2.. said **** them and didn’t hand it out. It is what it is, we are all big boys and shouldn’t expect any favors from anyone. BTW.. don’t go calling people gentlemen around here so freely.. there are few in the Mbpd and definitely few above floor 3. Just work and go home.. you will be alright

Unregistered
    Hahahahahan...soooo dramatic with your "Confirmed!!!" So, the NFL didn't want 400 cops hanging out in the CC and asked the staff to only provide them to those working it. Why would you need them otherwise? Are you telling me that you don't think the reatrds that we work with wouldnt go there on duty instead of being where they should be? Give me a break. I paid and went with my family and had a great time without worrying about a damn thing. I would take the peace of going when I am allowed to over sneaking in any day! Damn that staff for not wanting us all hanging out in there! How dare they?! You guys are a joke. I came from an agency where not only would we have to worry about our food, but also our guns, gunbelts, etc. And you are complaining about paying 20 bucks?! Give it a rest.

I am not a company guy and don't really have too much faith in the FOP, but you guys are wrong on this thread. You guys complain about the brass and the union all the time (just like every other department on Leoaffairs)...I think the jack asses we work with are the problem. Yeah...maybe me included....but I am not an entitled bit#@.

Unregistered
    So there is a topic about a New Lt crying about crap not being fair....seems like you guys have alot of that going on...

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hahahahahan...soooo dramatic with your "Confirmed!!!" So, the NFL didn't want 400 cops hanging out in the CC and asked the staff to only provide them to those working it. Why would you need them otherwise? Are you telling me that you don't think the reatrds that we work with wouldnt go there on duty instead of being where they should be? Give me a break. I paid and went with my family and had a great time without worrying about a damn thing. I would take the peace of going when I am allowed to over sneaking in any day! Damn that staff for not wanting us all hanging out in there! How dare they?! You guys are a joke. I came from an agency where not only would we have to worry about our food, but also our guns, gunbelts, etc. And you are complaining about paying 20 bucks?! Give it a rest.

I am not a company guy and don't really have too much faith in the FOP, but you guys are wrong on this thread. You guys complain about the brass and the union all the time (just like every other department on Leoaffairs)...I think the jack asses we work with are the problem. Yeah...maybe me included....but I am not an entitled bit#@.
    How in the fuch are “400 cops” going to be at the convention center at the same time. Please ! The NFL is not going to complain about high visibility. That was our brass. CONFIRMED!

Unregistered
    Lmao...okay tough guy. You get to decide when everyone goes. The NFL loooooves cops and would love to see you in masses. Jack ass...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast