Big Head - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Big Head

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    This is not a surprise. NOBLE has been trying to take over ever since CB was here. NR was the biggest snitch to CB. If you look at the organization chart you will see 3 NOBLE members(Sgt. LT , Maj) all reporting to each other. They are the ghost unit. They go around begging for free food for the PD.
    NR is the biggest joke of them all

Unregistered
    NR is the biggest joke of them all
    Someone trying to bury this thread?

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;3151072]Someone trying to bury this thread?

NR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;3151245]
    Someone trying to bury this thread?

NR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Hey DA, NR and SH. I hope you dont try and place yourselves as victims during these public outcry for police change. You have all been a part of the system for a long time which makes you part of the problem. Your pensions are as big as any of the rest of us.

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;3165461]

Hey DA, NR and SH. I hope you dont try and place yourselves as victims during these public outcry for police change. You have all been a part of the system for a long time which makes you part of the problem. Your pensions are as big as any of the rest of us.
    I'm so sophisticated that I stay way out west. I know that I should be living amongst my people, but I got tired of the shootings and looters.

I'm jist glad COB promoted me to major again. I da most qualifid Lt dis department has scene.

Hey Boo, I would never portray myself as a victim. I'm just using the system that yall created. Affirmative action is great. With out that I'll be unemployed.

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;3177929]

I'm so sophisticated that I stay way out west. I know that I should be living amongst my people, but I got tired of the shootings and looters.

I'm jist glad COB promoted me to major again. I da most qualifid Lt dis department has scene.

Hey Boo, I would never portray myself as a victim. I'm just using the system that yall created. Affirmative action is great. With out that I'll be unemployed.
    This right here, is GOLD.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12