Big Head
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Big Head

Unregistered

Big Head

I've noticed that ever since DA got promoted to Maj, he has become rude, obnoxious, and I'm too good for you. The truth is that he was a lazy officer, lazier Sgt, useless Lt and now a worthless Maj who goes around snubbing those below the rank of Maj. No leadership skills at the top of HPD. If you combine all the command staff stats(since being hired), you might get 50 tickets and 25 arrest.

Unregistered 2

Wahhhh Some More

Awwwww....asked him for a favor, thought he was your boy and got turned down, huh?

Poor baby. Go try NR instead. He likes his d*ck rubbed.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I've noticed that ever since DA got promoted to Maj, he has become rude, obnoxious, and I'm too good for you. The truth is that he was a lazy officer, lazier Sgt, useless Lt and now a worthless Maj who goes around snubbing those below the rank of Maj. No leadership skills at the top of HPD. If you combine all the command staff stats(since being hired), you might get 50 tickets and 25 arrest.
    I can agree with some of that about DA, he has definitely gotten a Im better than you attitude now.

Unregistered
    I can agree with some of that about DA, he has definitely gotten a Im better than you attitude now.
    It's really simple, hes a racist

Unregistered
    It's really simple, hes a racist
    Not when it comes to women. Ask him about the married person he was caught with in a car on duty at train station, Sheridan and I-95. Caught by Majors AS and MB.

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;3118588]Not when it comes to women. Ask him about the married person he was caught with in a car on duty at train station, Sheridan and I-95. Caught by Majors AS and MB.[/QUOT
    Are you talking about KT?

Unregistered
    Not when it comes to women. Ask him about the married person he was caught with in a car on duty at train station, Sheridan and I-95. Caught by Majors AS and MB.
    Wasn't he also caught in a car out west in Davie at a park ? Sneaky D

Unregistered
    His big head is compensating for his little head down under

Unregistered
    His big head is compensating for his little head down under
    I dont know about his extra marital affairs, but I know for a fact that he was a snitch for former city manager CB. Always giving him information on PBA and departmental issues. Good thing he's an idiot and most of his info was wrong and useless. I'm at city hall, I know. Watch out COB, a zebra cant change his stripes

Unregistered
    I dont know about his extra marital affairs, but I know for a fact that he was a snitch for former city manager CB. Always giving him information on PBA and departmental issues. Good thing he's an idiot and most of his info was wrong and useless. I'm at city hall, I know. Watch out COB, a zebra cant change his stripes
    This is not a surprise. NOBLE has been trying to take over ever since CB was here. NR was the biggest snitch to CB. If you look at the organization chart you will see 3 NOBLE members(Sgt. LT , Maj) all reporting to each other. They are the ghost unit. They go around begging for free food for the PD.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast