Seeking name(s) from the past at the SSO

J Shoal

Seeking name(s) from the past at the SSO

Could someone please supply me with the name(s) of the (2) Deputies arrested by the FBI for Insurance Fraud? This was from sometime back in 2005-2006 and if i am not mistaken, one went to jail and one did not? I am looking for the name of the deputy that was de-certified, arrested but DID NOT go to jail based on a plea? Is this guy still in the area and if so, what is his status? If i am not mistaken, he is a habitual steroid used and a pill addict.

Does anyone know the outcome of the other that DID get incarcerated?

Unregistered
    Why do you want to know?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by J Shoal View Post
    Could someone please supply me with the name(s) of the (2) Deputies arrested by the FBI for Insurance Fraud? This was from sometime back in 2005-2006 and if i am not mistaken, one went to jail and one did not? I am looking for the name of the deputy that was de-certified, arrested but DID NOT go to jail based on a plea? Is this guy still in the area and if so, what is his status? If i am not mistaken, he is a habitual steroid used and a pill addict.

Do your own research. It's all public record.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by J Shoal View Post
    Could someone please supply me with the name(s) of the (2) Deputies arrested by the FBI for Insurance Fraud? This was from sometime back in 2005-2006 and if i am not mistaken, one went to jail and one did not? I am looking for the name of the deputy that was de-certified, arrested but DID NOT go to jail based on a plea?

It was not for insurance fraud. Detective Ainscoe worked with students as a school resource officer and Detective Falcone worked in undercover narcotics.

CoACHELLA

Ainscoe is a worthless P O S

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    It was not for insurance fraud. Detective Ainscoe worked with students as a school resource officer and Detective Falcone worked in undercover narcotics.
    Ainscoe #1338 set up Falcone #1457. They both were arrested by the FBI. Ainscoe ratted on Falcone and preserved his own ass and let Falcone go do 7 years in prison for insurance fraud, or in other words, making his car vanish. Falcone is a decent guy but as the poster stated, the latter is a sg57 junkie and steroidal freak whom will never work in law enforcement again. He lost his certification and it will never be reissued. 1338 works for a local security company in the area somewhere. Falcone works or worked for waste management and is doing well.