Admitting you have a problem has to be the first step toward fixing it - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    Of course you could just deny you have a problem or blame anything and anybody else for your addiction. Can't help somebody if they arent ready for it.

Unregistered
    I work the long 12 hour night shift but have trouble sleeping in the morning so I have a few drinks after work, sometimes a 6 pack of beer, then I am out cold. Helps me sleep well. The only other time I drink is on weekends, holidays, special dinners, and sports events. I don't consider this to be a problem. Blood tests are OK, no sign of chirrhosis of the liver.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Of course you could just deny you have a problem or blame anything and anybody else for your addiction. Can't help somebody if they arent ready for it.
    Oh STFU with that sanctimonious holy than though BS. Any idiot who comes here to get help deserves what they get. So stop acting like you know what time it is asshole.

Unregistered
    Oh STFU with that sanctimonious holy than though BS. Any idiot who comes here to get help deserves what they get. So stop acting like you know what time it is asshole.
    That poster is absolutely right... Your attitude is why people suck on the business end of a firearm instead of asking judgemental assholes like you for help.

Unregistered
    Yep, I prefer to keep my addiction private until I can't take it anymore and then I will eat my gun. I don't care if I hurt friends and love ones that care about me. I'm selfish.

Unregistered
    Yep, I prefer to keep my addiction private until I can't take it anymore and then I will eat my gun. I don't care if I hurt friends and love ones that care about me. I'm selfish.
    Well I guess you can advertise free hugs then. Because addictions are medical matters which are private, if you didn’t know. And selfish as it may seem, you aren’t them. You don’t know what is happening. You can’t care hear your way out of everything. So please go start a FB post offering free hugs. It’s about as helpful as posting your BS here.

Unregistered
    I see the same foul mouthed poster can't get over a simple request. Go get some help before you eat your gun, and cause great pain and suffering to friends and love ones.

Unregistered
    It sure seems like its to late to get help and someone is living with the aftermath. If thats the case, please funnel your energy towards helping somebody so they wont leave future friends and love ones hurt and devastated by these acts.

Unregistered
    I was one of them. I denied I had a problem - because that is classic to addictions, Denial.
    Friends and family wanted to help, I thought, I got this... I don't need anyone else's help. I isolated.
    We are Alphas.
    Weakness is not acceptable or tolerated with Alphas.
    We see and expereince events that others only see in their nightmares.
    My hand was forced - I had to get help or lose my career.
    Physically and psychologically the addiction wrecked me.
    I got help.
    I ask for help now. More improtantly, I ask my brothers and sisters if they are ok, because I know we don't always ask.
    I have their six.

Unregistered
    Thanks for stepping up. Just maybe someone contemplating suicide can see there are other options and people are willing to help, if you let them.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast