Still disrespected this Country
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Still disrespected this Country

It was so refreshing to see Jaycee and Beyonce sitting for the National Anthem.......

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    It was so refreshing to see Jaycee and Beyonce sitting for the National Anthem.......
    What can you expect from those two? They cry about police abuses and discrimination in the U.S., yet they travel to Cuba to praise the “gains” of the Cuban Revolution! They are sold the typical “free healthcare and schooling “ propaganda by communist slaves and they come back to their multi-million dollar mansions in the U.S. to praise that system. They are so ignorant that they have not even bothered to listen to Che Guevara’s views on the “laziness” of the “black race”. It’s all hype with that pair. If no one bought their records or watched their movies, they would learn a good lesson. This is nothing new, Danny Glover, Sean Penn, Es Asner, Jane Fonda and many more of these hypocrites have done the same in the past.

Unregistered
    He’s a hypocrite. NFL paid him to promote that we are past the kneeling and after his payday he pulls this stunt.

Unregistered
    Apparently you have not seen how mr trump acted at his Super Bowl party during the National Anthem. Embarrassing display!!

Unregistered
    Apparently you have not seen how mr trump acted at his Super Bowl party during the National Anthem. Embarrassing display!!
    How does that change the fact that a couple of multi-millionaires who owe their wealth and fame to the opportunities afforded by our great nation refuse to stand up in salute of our national anthem? If you ask me, I will say that is an insult to every American soldier who has lost life and limb fighting for this country- and that includes plenty of honorable African Americans soldiers.

Unregistered
    Your talking about trump, right?

Unregistered
    Your talking about trump, right?
    I’m talking about Beyonce and her Anti-American husband. Of course you would not understand since you dream Trump 24 hrs a day. Buddy, this is America and the national anthem means something to most of us. America, love it or leave it.

Unregistered
    So, here's a question I posed to a group of about 10 people whose political views vary and what an eye opener it was. I was curious to know how many of them stood up and paid their respects for the national anthem when watching a game at home. The answer was only one. Most admit they don't even pay attention when at home. I guess it is easier to add your two cents in a public forum when you don't give a rats ass behind closed doors

Unregistered
    Wow thats deep......Of course while attending any public or private event in which the Anthem is played and a flag is displayed is when you are suppose to stand. Your home does not meet the critiera.

Unregistered
    So, here's a question I posed to a group of about 10 people whose political views vary and what an eye opener it was. I was curious to know how many of them stood up and paid their respects for the national anthem when watching a game at home. The answer was only one. Most admit they don't even pay attention when at home. I guess it is easier to add your two cents in a public forum when you don't give a rats ass behind closed doors
    When you hang out with rats... BTW, here is the sorry excuse provided by JayZ. The sense of entitlement is palpable.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/02/05/enter...rnd/index.html

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast