Still disrespected this Country - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I’m not a racist, far from it. I’m calling out the double standard, hypocrisy and privilege trump abuses every day. As so far as unpatriotic entertainers, you simply don’t understand a person’s legal right to expression so you feel resentment towards a conscientious objector.

Here are two other entertainers who were misunderstood and labeled “unpatriotic” for standing by their convictions. I hope this helps you see the bigger picture.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...-1968-olympics

https://abcnews.go.com/US/video/muha...-1967-39593864

Thanks for reading.
    No need to read the crap you post commie. Just by looking at your link thread I can imagine you are referring to the three ingrates who used a 1968 podium at the Olympics to raise a black fist for their own personal protest. They stole a moment that belonged to all Americans for their own agenda. They were wrong then, others were wrong when they kneeled two years ago and they are wrong today when they fail to stand for the anthem. Your sense of entitlement prohibits you from seeing that thousands of Americans have died defending that flag and anthem. If unhappy with those symbols leave. Go to whatever God forsaken place will welcome your senseless protest.

Unregistered
    I’m not a racist, far from it. I’m calling out the double standard, hypocrisy and privilege trump abuses every day. As so far as unpatriotic entertainers, you simply don’t understand a person’s legal right to expression so you feel resentment towards a conscientious objector.

Here are two other entertainers who were misunderstood and labeled “unpatriotic” for standing by their convictions. I hope this helps you see the bigger picture.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...-1968-olympics

https://abcnews.go.com/US/video/muha...-1967-39593864

Thanks for reading.
    What exactly is it that you are protesting? Is it against the police, white people or your nation? Do you truly believe you can get anyone on your side by reneging on our nation’s symbols? What is your agenda? Once you destroy those symbols, then what? Seems you are only interested in getting a handout. Far cry from the dream MLK spoke about.

You like links? Here listen to this one and learn something:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uIxB...&feature=share

Unregistered
    What exactly is it that you are protesting? Is it against the police, white people or your nation? Do you truly believe you can get anyone on your side by reneging on our nation’s symbols? What is your agenda? Once you destroy those symbols, then what? Seems you are only interested in getting a handout. Far cry from the dream MLK spoke about.

You like links? Here listen to this one and learn something:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uIxB...&feature=share
    It's not anti police, it's anti white police...that's why elected people and community leaders, cry to police departments to hire pretty much only AA. Imagine that, if white people went to police departments and whined about "why aren't you hiring white people?" They would be called racist! Good luck Anglo males living in liberal cities, you better change your voters card to "D", pretty sure if they see "R" you won't be entertained. LOL

Unregistered
    Homestead’s favorite son right there I tell you what boyyyyy
    Speaking being called boy, I had a black police officer a few years back, 19 me and called me "boy." I'm 51 years and white, guess that makes him racist, huh? QSK?

Unregistered
    No need to read the crap you post commie. Just by looking at your link thread I can imagine you are referring to the three ingrates who used a 1968 podium at the Olympics to raise a black fist for their own personal protest. They stole a moment that belonged to all Americans for their own agenda. They were wrong then, others were wrong when they kneeled two years ago and they are wrong today when they fail to stand for the anthem. Your sense of entitlement prohibits you from seeing that thousands of Americans have died defending that flag and anthem. If unhappy with those symbols leave. Go to whatever God forsaken place will welcome your senseless protest.
    Well lucky for everyone, you don't own the U.S. Flag or the national anthem so no one has to abide to your definition of who actually gets to use their First Amendment right. YOUR sense of entitlement has you thinking only Americans you approve of can express their opinion. Here's a news flash, I was born here in the U.S., I fought for and bled for this country and I continue to defend the defenseless to this day. I'm not going anywhere! Bullies like yourself only strengthen my resolve.

Unregistered
    Well lucky for everyone, you don't own the U.S. Flag or the national anthem so no one has to abide to your definition of who actually gets to use their First Amendment right. YOUR sense of entitlement has you thinking only Americans you approve of can express their opinion. Here's a news flash, I was born here in the U.S., I fought for and bled for this country and I continue to defend the defenseless to this day. I'm not going anywhere! Bullies like yourself only strengthen my resolve.
    You try to deface the symbols of this country. That makes you un-American. If you fought and bled for our country you sure have lost your ways. Dude, you truly have a chip on your shoulder. Seek help.

Unregistered
    and you do that by disrespecting our anthem, okkk....

Unregistered
    Defenseless? A multi millionaire who travels to Cuba and cares very little about the conditions and repression Afro-Cubans live in that island. A millionaire quarterback who enjoys wearing Che Guevara t-shirts, Fidel Castro themed socks and “pig” socks in reference to police officers. A multitude of millionaire mental midgets who kneel during the playing of the anthem to protest “police brutality”. Last I heard every police department has an internal affairs section that will handle complaints against rogue cops. By the way, out of a 100 cops you may find one bad apple. Plenty more bad apple percentage in every other profession I know. Your argument is baseless.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345