Can anyone attend Jesse’s trial? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered

Post Menocal, Jr.'s attorney is a proud state Rep also

Dec 20, 2019 article on Criminal Defense Attorney and State Representative Michael Grieco. He is presently Jesus Menocal's criminal defense attorney.

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/pol...238582128.html

Unregistered

misogynistic d-I-c-k!

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Is Jesse’s trial open to the public? I want to be in the room when justice comes full circle!!
    Most of us might be busy on our daily routines, you all know what I mean ....There are a whole lot of men running around this department who have difficulty keeping their pee-pees out of things they don’t belong in. Those who are held to a higher standard. I would wager that the majority of officers in this Dpt are getting in trouble for sex related issues are men. Sex on duty = male officers! Sex with hookers = male officers! Sex with teenage girls = male officers! Blow jobs from crack heads = male officers! Sexual harassment = male officers. See a pattern forming here???? But it takes 2 to tangle ....

Unregistered
    Most of us might be busy on our daily routines, you all know what I mean ....There are a whole lot of men running around this department who have difficulty keeping their pee-pees out of things they don’t belong in. Those who are held to a higher standard. I would wager that the majority of officers in this Dpt are getting in trouble for sex related issues are men. Sex on duty = male officers! Sex with hookers = male officers! Sex with teenage girls = male officers! Blow jobs from crack heads = male officers! Sexual harassment = male officers. See a pattern forming here???? But it takes 2 to tangle ....
    No one here has ever used their ASSets & slept her way up right any chance that female pattern can be broken ???? Unlikely

Unregistered
    Is Jesse’s trial open to the public? I want to be in the room when justice comes full circle!!

Traga alli en ese juicio vas a estar tu solo tragando un litro de leche como siempre 😆😆😆😆

Unregistered
    Traga alli en ese juicio vas a estar tu solo tragando un litro de leche como siempre 😆😆😆😆
    Actually I was going to see if Jesse’s mom still gives police officer discounts for her “services” so I can get a BJ in the restroom

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12