Can anyone attend Jesse’s trial?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Can anyone attend Jesse’s trial?

Is Jesse’s trial open to the public? I want to be in the room when justice comes full circle!!

Unregistered

Civics 101

Claro que si...it's open to the public.
    That being said, security will be tighter than a snare drum and good luck trying to get in.

The world's media will be clamoring for seats !

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Claro que si...it's open to the public.
    That being said, security will be tighter than a snare drum and good luck trying to get in.

The world's media will be clamoring for seats !
    I want to film Jesse Sr. when my media associate asks him if he feels any responsibility over his son’s fate due to the example he gave him. Hopefully he blows up.

Unregistered
    I want to film Jesse Sr. when my media associate asks him if he feels any responsibility over his son’s fate due to the example he gave him. Hopefully he blows up.
    the academy fired jesse jr when they found out about the abuse allegations. his father is still instructor there do they know about his narcotics trafficking background?

Unregistered
    the academy fired jesse jr when they found out about the abuse allegations. his father is still instructor there do they know about his narcotics trafficking background?
    Really, how could that be?

Unregistered
    Really, how could that be?
    From Miami Dade School of Justice, Public Safety and Law studies:
    "Instructor(s): Retired Chief Jesus (Jesse) Menocal, and multiple School of Justice instructors. Jessie Menocal was in the field of law enforcement for over 25 years and has been a part-time instructor with the School of Justice since 1987."

https://www.mdc.edu/justice/training...k-tactics.aspx

Unregistered
    From Miami Dade School of Justice, Public Safety and Law studies:
    "Instructor(s): Retired Chief Jesus (Jesse) Menocal, and multiple School of Justice instructors. Jessie Menocal was in the field of law enforcement for over 25 years and has been a part-time instructor with the School of Justice since 1987."

https://www.mdc.edu/justice/training...k-tactics.aspx
    I almost shited myself laughing when I read the part about him working cases with the DEA ...A cocaine cowboy helping the DEA 😂😂

Unregistered

Thxs JM

Papo, Jesse is a top notch instructor. I'm a former student.
    What I learned from Jesse, dude, it was NOT stuff the "academy types" teach.
    Eso es mierda, papo.

Jesse tought me real valuable techniques that NOT only kept me safe during all those nights on patrol, he also tought me advaced, unorthodox interview techniques that I parlayed into a very "satisfying" stint at Vice Squad.

Like I say, man. Jesse is the real deal. Like Miami Vice. He da man.

Pero papo, once I took the Menocal Enterprises Tactical Training course...that was it!

Brode, Jesse's advanced courses such as:
    "How to Seize da Yeyo", Methods and Practices of Evidence Room Management", "Hooking & Booking towing techniques", "Tow yard vehicle seizure and DMV retiitleling Methods", "Share the wealth: Purchasing political influence and protection", "K9 handling and breeding"....

Papo, the training Jesse charged me mucho for made me a veddy rich man.
    Well worth investment.

Unregistered
    Papo, Jesse is a top notch instructor. I'm a former student.
    What I learned from Jesse, dude, it was NOT stuff the "academy types" teach.
    Eso es mierda, papo.

Jesse tought me real valuable techniques that NOT only kept me safe during all those nights on patrol, he also tought me advaced, unorthodox interview techniques that I parlayed into a very "satisfying" stint at Vice Squad.

Like I say, man. Jesse is the real deal. Like Miami Vice. He da man.

Pero papo, once I took the Menocal Enterprises Tactical Training course...that was it!

Brode, Jesse's advanced courses such as:
    "How to Seize da Yeyo", Methods and Practices of Evidence Room Management", "Hooking & Booking towing techniques", "Tow yard vehicle seizure and DMV retiitleling Methods", "Share the wealth: Purchasing political influence and protection", "K9 handling and breeding"....

Papo, the training Jesse charged me mucho for made me a veddy rich man.
    Well worth investment.
    Does anybody know when they are holding the next Witness Disposal Methods course?

Unregistered

Question Where online can I learn date of hearings or trial of Menocal, Jr.?

Please, if someone knows where I can go online to learn the date(s) of hearings to be held and/or date of commencement of trial for Menocal, Jr., I would appreciate your sharing that information with me. Thank you.

Is Jesse’s trial open to the public? I want to be in the room when justice comes full circle!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast