Tony at super bowl Scott your not - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I wonder how much he paid for those diver bowl tickets. I thought accepting gifts was prohibited. He wasn’t there in an official capacity. Miami Gardens is not in Broward County. And last I heard, after BSO volunteered to assist Miami Dade, they kindly declined. Rightfully so. No one wants BSO’s assistance anymore. 🤷🏻*♂️
    Correct BSO is known as Broward security officers

Unregistered
    Did he attend in uniform?

Unregistered
    A year ago this turd was an unemployed fool sitting in a hot apartment, behind on every bill, playing video games. Without putting any additional effort into life whatsoever, hes still a fool sitting at the superbowl like hes king Kufu. It's truly astonishing.

Unregistered

Yep full uniform

Yes he was with everyone, Scott tony took your tots lmao

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Yes he was with everyone, Scott tony took your tots lmao
    What business was he conducting? I would say none, BSO was cut out of all security at the stadium. Something doesn't pass the smell test.

Unregistered

Five Star Temporary

Temporary was at the game in full uniform to get in free, the only pumpkin head wearing 5 stars at the Super bowl. Was talking about his football career at FSU like he was a football star to those who don’t know. He’s a legend in his own mine. Bennie was following behind like a puppeteer. BSO was not invited to participate in this year Super Bowl. They had law enforcement agencies from Guam, California and other states to include school police. BSO is the laughing agency among law enforcement. Temporary won’t allow BSO to train with Miami Dade police agencies

Unregistered

Tony took Scott’s stuff and friends

Scott call lamberti you two are now in the same boat, Tony is the king and doing an amazing job, Scott he doesn’t go around town telling people stupid jokes, he talks about crime prevention, what do you say Scotty boy

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12