Why do we have so many old Deputys here? - Page 4
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    to stupid to even talk about
    Dont we have some lieutenants around here with 50 yrs plus

Unregistered
    So...I was forced to stop at an intersection due to sirens approaching. A BSO marked unit came flying in and stopped in the the while allowing a funeral procession to pass. As the deputy came out waving his arms for us to stop I was in shock to see this old timer from T.H.I. from the early 80s still working and carrying a gun... when is enough ,enough? Goodness that's like 40 years BSO? Can we start a go fund me page and help him?

Unregistered
    So...I was forced to stop at an intersection due to sirens approaching. A BSO marked unit came flying in and stopped in the the while allowing a funeral procession to pass. As the deputy came out waving his arms for us to stop I was in shock to see this old timer from T.H.I. from the early 80s still working and carrying a gun... when is enough ,enough? Goodness that's like 40 years BSO? Can we start a go fund me page and help him?
    He retired years ago, I believe he's a reserve deputy now. He works the lobby at the PSB occasionally.

Unregistered
    The other old guy who worked the lobby was a hottie. Maura, Myra. ? I would love to see him in a speedo

Unregistered
    The other old guy who worked the lobby was a hottie. Maura, Myra. ? I would love to see him in a speedo
    Yes, that one shaves Everything !!! Yummy

Unregistered
    He retired years ago, I believe he's a reserve deputy now. He works the lobby at the PSB occasionally.
    That's matt gorman, he is good people.

Unregistered
    So, how many of your whiners are willing to sign a pledge to work 25 and then retire, and never return? Any takers? I did it. I worked for 32 years in LE [27 plus 5 in the DROP]. I retired and never came back. The reason was that I was getting too old for the street, or even investigations. Now, some guys just can't hang up the supersuit. So, they come back, usually as a reserve deputy making far less that a a regular deputy and they free up the young guys to do actual police work. You know, where you track down criminals and arrest them? The job you signed up for? Just be glad that there is someplace you can go back to work, at greatly reduced salary, and be productive. Of course, you could all go to work as bag boys at Publix.

Unregistered
    So, how many of your whiners are willing to sign a pledge to work 25 and then retire, and never return? Any takers? I did it. I worked for 32 years in LE [27 plus 5 in the DROP]. I retired and never came back. The reason was that I was getting too old for the street, or even investigations. Now, some guys just can't hang up the supersuit. So, they come back, usually as a reserve deputy making far less that a a regular deputy and they free up the young guys to do actual police work. You know, where you track down criminals and arrest them? The job you signed up for? Just be glad that there is someplace you can go back to work, at greatly reduced salary, and be productive. Of course, you could all go to work as bag boys at Publix.
    They just cant imagine waking up in the morning without carrying a gun, wearing a name tag and polyester..

Unregistered
    Thank you for your service. Now GFY!

Unregistered
    Thank you for your service. Now GFY!
    You were doing pretty good there snowflake. Then you crapped all over yourself. I'm one of the retirees who DID NOT return to work at BSO. I hope that you don't work for the agency, as your IQ is less than room temperature. So, tell me, which would you prefer? To see a reserve deputy on the desk at the PSB or not have a backup, because your backup is working the desk?

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast