What happened

Thread: What happened

Unregistered

What happened

What in the f***en hell happened to this place in the pass 10 years. Everyone, and I mean everyone wanted to work for HPD. I remember the FTO program killing Azz, PT-ing the rookie’s down the BLVD.

Nice cars, good equipment, giving out uses-of -force when needed!!! The citizens wouldn’t even think to talk back to a HPD Officer!!!!!

Maybe it went to sh*t after Rick L, left or Sacrb retired.
    Or just maybe, it’s city hall who is holding all the cards.

It’s sad to see the dept go to this.

Someone tell me, but it seem like all the smart guys went to BSO??

Unregistered

What happened

Yeah they even ticket there own. Right sarge.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    What in the f***en hell happened to this place in the pass 10 years. Everyone, and I mean everyone wanted to work for HPD. I remember the FTO program killing Azz, PT-ing the rookie’s down the BLVD.

Nice cars, good equipment, giving out uses-of -force when needed!!! The citizens wouldn’t even think to talk back to a HPD Officer!!!!!

Maybe it went to sh*t after Rick L, left or Sacrb retired.
    Or just maybe, it’s city hall who is holding all the cards.

It’s sad to see the dept go to this.

Someone tell me, but it seem like all the smart guys went to BSO??
    Blame our useless command staff.

Unregistered
    FTO program: sucks, lazy ****ing FTO’s , FTO’s taking their rookie to hang out with people who are on details instead of letting them make arrest or take reports. 85 % percent of the FTO’s have never done real police work, look at that one Sasquatch chick who works mornings. We don’t even do Probation events anymore for morale booster.

A Cuban major with slick back hair, trying to jam up everyone up for every little thing.

Command staff would rather do events like shop with a cop and hugs for thugs, than be aggressive on crime. They won’t have your back .

85% Patrol sergeants are scared of there own shadow wont back there squad. Patrol morale is extremely low, command knows but pretends everything is fine. The same command who was streets crimes and swat , now wants body cameras on everyone. No more “good job catching the bad guy”, it’s “write him up for catching the bad guy”

Specialized units: It is not about how good you are at your job , it’s about who you know to get it. That’s why half the people in specialized are useless.

No one has balls anymore!

Unregistered Too

Wahhhhhh 😭😭😭

What is it with you and going after women with insults and threats?

Is it your little d🍆ck? You get laughed at by women? Insecure when your dumb a** ideas are challenged? Got turned down by the females you constantly insult? Alcohol and drug problems got you down? I got it - you're mad females at HPD got bigger ⚾⚾ than you.

Poor baby. You probably weren't breastfed by yo mama enough and keep looking for the females to let you, that's why.

And it's always been about who you know and who you blow. It's never been about actual work product. If it was, those who've been blacklisted would actually get the jobs and schools they apply for.

Learn to play the game.

Unregistered
    Lets just put it this way... the other day we had a pursuit called off that was a 31 agg assault LEO... This ain't the same place anymore.

Unregistered
    at least with how much PT you put your rookies through they will be in great physical shape when they jump ship.