Comm Center - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Comm Center

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The only cure for the commtr is to fire them all and start with new staff.
    , said the jealous coward.

Unregistered
    The only cure for the commtr is to fire them all and start with new staff.
    Troll much?

Unregistered
    I worked a buncha different units in my 30 years. Every single time, after a month in a new unit I said “Holy crap, I had no idea you guys did (insert list of stuff here). The Capt. in the comm center is absolutely needed.

Unregistered
    I wonder what kind of super education, information and experience this guy had that all of the LTs, SGTs and below at this agency didn't have that allowed him to START as a captain when everyone else has to work their way up??

Unregistered
    I wonder what kind of super education, information and experience this guy had that all of the LTs, SGTs and below at this agency didn't have that allowed him to START as a captain when everyone else has to work their way up??
    Hi moron. Maybe no one told you but the Sheriff can hire people with prior experience and make them a captain. This Sheriff has done so several times as did Rice. It’s not new and he has prior command staff experience. Obviously you know nothing about him. Why don’t you go ask him yourself?

Unregistered
    Hi moron. Maybe no one told you but the Sheriff can hire people with prior experience and make them a captain. This Sheriff has done so several times as did Rice. It’s not new and he has prior command staff experience. Obviously you know nothing about him. Why don’t you go ask him yourself?
    So NOBODY else in the agency was qualified to take that spot?? Thats all I'm asking. No need for name calling if you get upset.

Unregistered
    So NOBODY else in the agency was qualified to take that spot?? Thats all I'm asking. No need for name calling if you get upset.
    No one else wants that spot.

Unregistered
    No one else wants that spot.
    What a bunch of crybabies. The sheriff dictates where you go if you are higher brass. If you want the money and power you do the job the sheriff tells you to do. If not, give up your rank and step aside. There are plenty of other people who want promotions.

Unregistered
    They couldn’t wait to get rid of that guy at LPD, why hire him as a captain. You could have put one of these guys bucking for promotion in that spot. I could name a few who would have happily took the bump.

Unregistered
    He has been here like 5 years and I bet you haven’t even spoken to him. He tries to give POB the heads up on things and the other capts say good things so let it go already

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast