Axe to grind - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Axe to grind

Unregistered
    Gave me something to think about. Hmmm? On patrol? Working an investigation? Making street decisions? Send them all back through FTEP and film it like survivor and feed and house the homeless with the money from ticket sales to watch the drama comedy and crying

Unregistered
    RR. The man did 9 months on probation, made a super rookie mistake by putting himself IN a house with a gunman, killed a guy and was rewarded with a position he wasn't ready for.

Unregistered
    I agree that AH does not have the malice and hate in his heart that SM, EH, and MY have. The issue is that he is in a position of high authority and even a blind man with any morals can see that what is going on is wrong. Why go along with it? He's not being paid top dollar to be a road guy. He's being paid to be a leader and administrator, not a jumbo cheerleader for admin who limits clearly looking out to get his when the time is right. As a leader, one must constantly look at the condition of their people, unit, etc. High influx of gun violence which is snowballing daily. Deputies being mistreated daily. Complete lack of respect up the chain of command, etc. How is that acceptable? As for CS, I agree that he has the right stuff to work the road, but THAT ain't gonna happen. That's not his purpose! He is gonna be car 1. He, more than anyone is in a position to say NO to the malcontent stuff and wrong doings. He's done nothing! This is a glimpse into his character as far as I'm concerned.

Unregistered
    if Chip is going to demote, demote them to positions where there are vacancies like a deputy position. Demoting then back to captain or Lieutenant is bull shit. Why should those of us who have done our time and are on the list waiting to be promoted have to suffer and lose an opportunity because of them? If they want to stay and work out their years till retirement they can go back to deputy and lose their money too. Does anyone have a confidential contact with PBA to find out if they were demoted if an unfair labor practice could be filed. Don’t ask LT or anyone local or you will find yourself in an IA
    Didn’t Morgan have them all sign contracts that they could be let go at any time ?
    Chip needs to clean house

Unregistered
    They should have some honor and step down. Oh wait they have no honor

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I agree that AH does not have the malice and hate in his heart that SM, EH, and MY have. The issue is that he is in a position of high authority and even a blind man with any morals can see that what is going on is wrong. Why go along with it? He's not being paid top dollar to be a road guy. He's being paid to be a leader and administrator, not a jumbo cheerleader for admin who limits clearly looking out to get his when the time is right. As a leader, one must constantly look at the condition of their people, unit, etc. High influx of gun violence which is snowballing daily. Deputies being mistreated daily. Complete lack of respect up the chain of command, etc. How is that acceptable? As for CS, I agree that he has the right stuff to work the road, but THAT ain't gonna happen. That's not his purpose! He is gonna be car 1. He, more than anyone is in a position to say NO to the malcontent stuff and wrong doings. He's done nothing! This is a glimpse into his character as far as I'm concerned.
    No malice? He treats the few employees he has like they’re pieces of crap. He runs his mouth about everyone and he supports all the bad decisions Haines makes and agrees with him. And he eats way too many donuts. He’s gotta go and prove he can do the job to. He can’t. He never has.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234