Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Need to be removed: Haines Allday Ross Gilmore Pinney Timo
    You left out Young Forte Little Hobbs Janes and MORGAN

Unregistered
    Yuhasz too

Unregistered

False hope

Everyone that thinks CS is going to get rid of them or any of them is relying on false hope and living in a fantasy land. We all know that’s not going to happen!

Unregistered
    I wouldn't be so certain about that. Most of those are not like him and could be in for a surprise. I have recently heard him speak and we are in for a big shift.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I wouldn't be so certain about that. Most of those are not like him and could be in for a surprise. I have recently heard him speak and we are in for a big shift.
    Well they’re all working on his campaign. Thats awkward.

Unregistered
    Of course they are. They talk shit about him all the time and now that it's but cutting time they are all trying to butter up in hopes they keep those do nothing jobs. Andy is the pro he new CS was coming in to be propped up as next sheriff and rammed his head so far up His butt he taste what CS ate for breakfast. Now he's like sheriff Morgan who?? First person I've ever seen get paid to be someone's shadow, and he makes a lot of money doing it too. He doesn't serve any other purpose. Andy is nothing more than a high paid prostitute. After Morgan leaves Andy won't talk to him anymore.

Unregistered
    I'd like to think that CS will shake things up and do what's right. I still say though, he has had a series of chances to effect positive changes from where he is and make things better, but nothing. Talk is cheap. As for AH? How can he look himself in the mirror every day knowing he is actually making an effort to be a laughing boy for the brass??? I've seen dogs that pay less attention to their masters!

Unregistered
    Someone close to Chip needs to tell him the only way to make changes is to get rid of a few of those in the Admin. He has a lot of work ahead of him but he will not be successful if he keeps the same Admin that is currently in place. IMO Haines has to go. Leaving him where he’s at or allowing him to demote and go to the road or courthouse won’t help. He will still be a manipulating a$$hole exerting power over people. The AH and DI promotion was another move by Morgan that hurt morale and left a very sour taste in our mouths. They need to be removed from their positions too. I personally don’t know how Chip can stand having Hobbs up his ass all day and in his business. The whole text message fiasco between MY and Haines is just another example of why she needs to be replace. Definitely not trustworthy. All of the vindictiveness and retaliatory actions by those in charge has to stop. Those of us who haven’t jumped ship are hanging in there hoping Chip will make a difference and the only way to do that is to make some personnel changes. There is no way in hell he doesn’t know that Haines has to be the first one to go. Whether or not he has the courage and conviction to do it shall be seen.

Unregistered
    Hobbs may have no actual job responsibilities and not one shred of law enforcement passion in his big fat body and is pretty much a court jester laughing joking funny boy for upstairs but at least he doesn’t start his day with hate in his heart like Haines and some others looking high and low to see who they can hurt each day. If the agency were turned upside down and they had to hump calls or investigate a crime could Hobbs do the actual job of a Deputy right now? No. Haines? Big fat NO. Ross? I think so. Jackson? Probably. Q? Not sure anymore? Simmons? I think he can still go. Gilmore? That is another big fat no. Should I go on?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast