Axe to grind - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Axe to grind

Unregistered
    Dear Captain Obvious. It is clearly obvious that there is way more than one or two guys posting on these threads. It's pretty OBVIOUS that many more than just a couple are involved. I guess its another cop skill you didnt pick up on the second floor. Statement analysis. If you pick apart the statements on these threads, writing style, key words and phrases, etc., any Johnnie law worth his salt can tell there are more than a few folks and different statements and people.

Unregistered
    I don't think numbering or comments is what we should do. You can clearly see the affect it has on them. EH and his dirty minions wake up everyday and read this site probably ten times a day. They tell them selves it's only a couple people posting to make themselves feel better. That is a psychological issue they have. They are used to punishing persons who disagree with them and love to feel in control. I saw an article the just the other day that popped up. It was 30 way to tell you are dealing with an evil person. I read it and everyone one of the ways described EH perfectly. It's true he has mental problems and insecurities. I ask everyone to try and pull it up and tell me if everyone of the ways doesn't describe EH.

Unregistered
    Haines is pathetic. No friends no respect hated despised regarded as a joke pretends to be some sort of intellectual when he is just a little above average intelligence but really fat I mean bad fat and looks even fatter in the green costume they wear. Makes all law enforcement look bad

Unregistered
    No need to attack personal physical attributes especially when EH can and should be criticized for his constant telling lies and his petty attacks against any who disagrees with him and his lack of loyalty to anyone or anything and ask anyone who remembers his lack of courage and cowardice in the brief little time he was on the street

Unregistered
    I agree he has so much to go after him on. He's the downfall of this agency. Granted he does look like a slob his looks are not what's important. It's his corruption, lies and unfair treatment of the employees of the sheriff's office we should all focus on. He should have to answer for these things and praying something or someone steps in to put an end to his reign of terror. He should not be able to be judge jury and executioner. Solely deciding the fate of people because he doesn't want to be proven wrong. He violates people's 112 every day because he doesn't want the PBA to prove him wrong. Haines is a bad egg rotten from the inside out.

Unregistered
    Man oh man Haines is a sad man. What does that guy think every day when he comes in and knows we all despise him. He has nothing and nothing but a reputation as a nothing law enforcement officer.

Unregistered
    That is a good observation about Gilmore eating and hunting. With his little boat captain buddy JP they can round out the food groups. Might need all that food to keep JP’s wife fed RR can’t fit it since everyone knows he talks bad about everyone and now even talks bad about Q. How can you talk bad about Q he doesn’t do anything. I mean nothing. Nothing! He is an empty shell

Unregistered
    It may do everyone well to remember that simplicity is the simplest. A wise man once said that "There are two kinds of people in this world. There are workers and then there are hustlers. The hustlers never work and the workers wont hustle." We have an admin filled with hustlers who are trying to "lead" workers. Lest they also forget that there is a huge difference between Leadership and Management. Any leader can manage as it is a by product of leadership ability. Management does not possess leadership traits! Leadership is supposed to inspire people. I dont feel so inspired. Anyone???

Unregistered
    No not inspired. Everyone I talk to feel scared to do their jobs and that's why you don't have the go getters like we used to. Horrible leadership is to blame.

Unregistered
    That is exactly why Chip needs to get rid of Haines. Remove the cancer and then start treating the problem. The rest either step up and do the job or let them go too. Allowing them to demote won’t solve any of the problems.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast