New poll in - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New poll in

Unregistered

Poll

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    More fake news about a make believe movie. Take your medication loser.
    after Israel wins the primary. The other half of the county will jump ship and pull for Whatley. At least he is not corrupt like the other skanks.

Unregistered
    More fake news about a make believe movie. Take your medication loser.
    You said I was wrong about Isreal being removed.

You said I was wrong that the senate would not vote him back in

You said I was wrong about the numerous medical and domestic calls to his house.

Now you say I am wrong about a movie. In June, will you remember to come back and apologize,

Unregistered
    You said I was wrong about Isreal being removed.

You said I was wrong that the senate would not vote him back in

You said I was wrong about the numerous medical and domestic calls to his house.

Now you say I am wrong about a movie. In June, will you remember to come back and apologize,
    Who is playing the fake saggy pants jailer captain?

Unregistered
    Who is playing the fake saggy pants jailer captain?
    Will Ferrell will be playing the magic wanded jailer... he will be seen in the movie delivering pastries and coffee to the 5th floor staff.

Unregistered
    Anyone is better than the current TY and the former Sheriff Isreal

Unregistered
    With family in D10 yesterday saw the former boss campaigning. You hear the cheers and community saying come back. Wow obviously they really see the smoke. Carnival was nice windy and rained.

Unregistered
    And this is why Pollock will win. Consistently shows up to every even with lots of people working the crowd. Tony shows up in uniform with Benny but has zero ground game. Money will not win an election by itself. Then there is Israel. Shows up to only safe events and works his already known supporters.

Unregistered
    And this is why Pollock will win. Consistently shows up to every even with lots of people working the crowd. Tony shows up in uniform with Benny but has zero ground game. Money will not win an election by itself. Then there is Israel. Shows up to only safe events and works his already known supporters.
    Yeah. And in the last election, he had 75% support from known supporters. Even if you knock 20% off that, hell still win with the others pulling from the same ten church people. Good luck overcoming that Pollock.

Unregistered

Wink

You are a liar. I was at the parade with my family. Israel had 5-7 blacks around him like a Tarzan movie. We watched the parade with friends and neighbors. It rain before and during the parade. Israel rode inside a truck looking like a buffoon. It was boo’s at my location. The talk around go away already enough. Why didn’t he show up in Parkland for the anniversary. He claim to be a past resident. Put a folk in it already. All the Deerfield deputies was disgusted seeing him. No one spoke to him. I work the parade detail. Die a slow death you idiot worst sheriff in BSO history. Take your small welfare community with you.

Unregistered
    Yeah. And in the last election, he had 75% support from known supporters. Even if you knock 20% off that, hell still win with the others pulling from the same ten church people. Good luck overcoming that Pollock.
    Fake news he’s got a couple of old arse condo dwellers who may not be alive to vote in August, a couple of fat fairies and a couple of 400 lb FOPE members and the fat phuck who wrote this. None of whom are ever coming back.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12