+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 37
 
  1. #21
    Unregistered
    Guest
    We can all thank Destephan for doing what police chiefs couldn't do, stop the Baker Ortiz from continuing causing havoc.

  2. #22
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    We can all thank Destephan for doing what police chiefs couldn't do, stop the Baker Ortiz from continuing causing havoc.
    Papo, baby D did his thing and everyone already knows he's been to the USAO to give his statements. Lugo is not happy about it and Ortiz is pissed scared.

  3. #23
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Ortiz is also scared he deleted his social media accounts! Lmao!!!!!

  4. #24
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Ortiz is also scared he deleted his social media accounts! Lmao!!!!!
    He deleted it but has a lowkey one with the other Fop guys. Pathetic

  5. #25
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    He deleted it but has a lowkey one with the other Fop guys. Pathetic
    Yeah like they stop using WhatsApp now they are using signal messaging to communicate. I already passed that information to the Feds.

  6. #26
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Yeah like they stop using WhatsApp now they are using signal messaging to communicate. I already passed that information to the Feds.
    They already got the WhatsApp messages before it was deleted, baby D and someone else (remain nameless for now, just wait for it) turned over the chats. They also have the GroupMe messages as well.

    This is going to be in tremendo show. We are at the part in the movie where people go down and the USAO is making their case stronger. There still the part where someone is exonerated (baby d) then the big hit happens and it all makes sense. After that part if a movie, there is a surprise, guess who? A blast from the past, and not Nunez. I wish I can divulge more, just hang tight.

  7. #27
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Fake News Fake News Fake News

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    They already got the WhatsApp messages before it was deleted, baby D and someone else (remain nameless for now, just wait for it) turned over the chats. They also have the GroupMe messages as well.

    This is going to be in tremendo show. We are at the part in the movie where people go down and the USAO is making their case stronger. There still the part where someone is exonerated (baby d) then the big hit happens and it all makes sense. After that part if a movie, there is a surprise, guess who? A blast from the past, and not Nunez. I wish I can divulge more, just hang tight.
    Boys & Girls, This is all mis-information to divide and conquer. The Haters just want the Captain to be humiliated and attacked. What they don't realize is that when the truth comes out, the Nestor's & Max's of the world will be running for the hills. Remember, "a lie travels around the world before the truth gets out of bed." Captain, stay strong. This shall too shall pass and remember that "Patience is a virtue."

  8. #28
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Boys & Girls, This is all mis-information to divide and conquer. The Haters just want the Captain to be humiliated and attacked. What they don't realize is that when the truth comes out, the Nestor's & Max's of the world will be running for the hills. Remember, "a lie travels around the world before the truth gets out of bed." Captain, stay strong. This shall too shall pass and remember that "Patience is a virtue."
    Boy, your blinders were probably made at Hialeah PD. This first half is all true, it happened. The second half is just a little cafecito before you get the whole colada.

    Get off of here Lugo and go back to tending your live in, jobless, narcissistic boyfriend.

  9. #29
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Boys & Girls, This is all mis-information to divide and conquer. The Haters just want the Captain to be humiliated and attacked. What they don't realize is that when the truth comes out, the Nestor's & Max's of the world will be running for the hills. Remember, "a lie travels around the world before the truth gets out of bed." Captain, stay strong. This shall too shall pass and remember that "Patience is a virtue."
    Doubt it.... again javi witness tampering is a crime.

  10. #30
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Destephan did what 4 chiefs couldn't do.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •