+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 126
 
  1. #21
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    ARE you not sick of waking up every morning and looking in the mirror thinking, oh its you again.
    No he is not sick but listen to all the facts dip sh1t for brained. We are tired of all the political people like you blaming BSO and Israel for the Parkland shooting. Israel was not even there but your to stupid not to listen to investigated facts and recommendations. Keep following the lies not the facts.
    This sh1t is old already.

  2. #22
    Unregistered
    Guest
    If Parkland was black it would be no different than the other majority black cities in Broward. Houses would look like crap, WAWA would be a corner hangout for dope dealers. Crime would be just like Lauderdale Lakes or Lauderhill. Not one city in the US has made a turn for the better that is predominantly black.

  3. #23
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Clarification

    Last night-

    Fred Guttenberg disrupted the state of the union address with anti A2 outbursts. His child is gone. He is devastated. God bless Fred and all of the other parents. We pray that they someday understand the issues-the real issues of how liberal policy is disasterous.

    That's only one issue.

    Fred does not speak for or represent the City of Parkland. Three of the Parkland parents who lost children were far left politically before the shooting and have since gone further left. We must be sure that their voices do not drown out the feelings of the majority. That is that MSDHS event was a community catastrophy as a result of negligence on the part of its residents for not showing up to vote, going along with dangerous policies that they believed would never affect them and for not addressing the lax and reckless policies of the Sheriffs administration and the SBBC that resulted in lives lost and increased danger for the rank and file. If you lived here you would know that you are under attack if you speak the truth, but we are the silent majority who believe in law and order. We have no decent candidates for 2020 Sheriff. How do we fix this?

  4. #24
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Last night-

    Fred Guttenberg disrupted the state of the union address with anti A2 outbursts. His child is gone. He is devastated. God bless Fred and all of the other parents. We pray that they someday understand the issues-the real issues of how liberal policy is disasterous.

    That's only one issue.

    Fred does not speak for or represent the City of Parkland. Three of the Parkland parents who lost children were far left politically before the shooting and have since gone further left. We must be sure that their voices do not drown out the feelings of the majority. That is that MSDHS event was a community catastrophy as a result of negligence on the part of its residents for not showing up to vote, going along with dangerous policies that they believed would never affect them and for not addressing the lax and reckless policies of the Sheriffs administration and the SBBC that resulted in lives lost and increased danger for the rank and file. If you lived here you would know that you are under attack if you speak the truth, but we are the silent majority who believe in law and order. We have no decent candidates for 2020 Sheriff. How do we fix this?
    Guttenberg is a punk

  5. #25
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Guttenberg is a punk
    Nice!!! Go polish your assault rifle dimwit!

  6. #26
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Guttenberg is a punk
    Hopefully they banned him for life from any federal goverment building.

  7. #27
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hopefully they banned him for life from any federal goverment building.
    Really? A father upset over his child killed by a lunatic with an assault rifle who was expressing his second amendment rights..you folks are gun lunatics. Who the hell needs an assault rifle? Hunters?

  8. #28
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    To answer your questions, it would be a shit hole and the residents would be blaming everyone for their own failings. But instead, it’s a beautiful and thriving community because the people work hard and take responsibility for their own lives and actions.

    Now go ahead and preach how that’s racists and so on. Blah blah blah
    You are racists and stupid. Things would definitely not be in the light if it was a black community. Why do I say that because it’s happened and no one cared. Now you got political white people living in whit neighborhoods sh1t hit the fan and its oh my god let’s take it to the president and social media so we can make money and sell memorabilia to cash in. No wonder why we’re so divided cause things are not the same. Blacks, Spanish and other type race people also work hard FYI.
    We had one white man who cared as a sheriff and that was Sheriff Scott Israel and that was taken from us so with that said, “ Don’t be surprise when he comes back cause we got his back like he had ours.”

  9. #29
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
    either gov. Ron desantis kept a campaign promise, owed a political favor or bowed to political pressure from the families who lost loved ones during the marjory stoneman douglas high school shooting massacre in parkland in removing former broward county sheriff scott israel from elected office.

    In no way am i downplaying the tragedy that happened in parkland but i would like to examine how the families used their political clout to force israel out of office. Did the families of parkland have enough political clout to sway the voters of broward county to initiate a recall petition to remove israel and vote him out of office? If this shootings had taken place at boyd anderson high school, fort lauderdale dillard high school or pompano ely high school, would israel still be the sheriff of broward county today?

    In the last seven years we have had an enormous loss of life of young black boys and men due to shootings in goulds, richmond heights, naranja, perrine, homestead, florida city, miami gardens, opa-locka, overtown, liberty city and brownsville yet our elected officials have remained in office cozy and comfortable, as if they have no care in the world. But all it took was one shooting massacre to happen in parkland and their community responded with a vigilant “enough-is-enough” campaign. There have been several shootings in the black community and all we have seen at funerals are families weeping and sobbing uncontrollably, because their loved ones have been killed. It took the killing of three young men in liberty square in april 2018 to finally get the community outraged, but that turned out to be an embarrassingly low-energy campaign that fizzled out fast.

    It has been consistently pointed out that black people should make our votes count by going to the polls and voting for elected officials who are going to represent our interests. Unfortunately, elected officials have been looking out for their own interests, while we continue to reward them for their inaction to keep our streets safe, our workforce thriving and our children well-educated. So, of all the questions that i have about the florida senate’s vote to uphold the governor’s suspension of israel, i guess the burning question that i have is: Was the parkland standard of response the correct one, or is the black community’s typical response to gun violence the one that parkland parents should have adopted?

    We all know that the parkland standard is the one that we should have adopted decades ago when babies like rickia isaac or king carter were gunned down in the streets of liberty city. When parkland students were invited to liberty square to coalesce about gun violence, it wasn’t to teach parkland students on how to respond, but to learn from them.

    How foolish we must look to have allowed our elected officials to sit dormant for decades and then cash out on our tragedies with crime-based “emergency relocations” of hundreds of residents, multi-million dollar redevelopments with dog parks and pet clinics – signaling gentrification from a mile away.

    In psychology, there is a persuasion technique known as an “appeal to authority.” this technique says that people award instant credibility to anyone who is in a position of authority and, as a result, that person’s statements and actions are regarded as those of a certified expert. In politics, this technique has crushed the black community because we have ignored the obvious disenfranchisement, discrimination and murder of our people in favor of the expert politicians, who now blame the people themselves for the drug, gun and gang-infested neighborhoods that are ground-zero for investors to cash out – big.

    Aside from the fact that parkland’s response was radical, persistent, committed and successful, there’s still the matter of whether it was fair. Perhaps desantis wouldn’t have removed israel over how the broward sheriff’s office handled a mass shooting at a public school with predominantly black students. Then israel would still be sheriff today. And the black parents would live in agony as we do, every day.

    And maybe if elected officials knew that heads would roll in the aftermath of murder, regardless of where it happens, we would understand (no matter how unfair to israel) how serious we are about our children’s safety. And maybe if we get serious about our children, our economy and our land, we’ll elect politicians who’ll respect the will of voters, and not themselves.

    Israel is a good man who likely would have handled parkland differently had he been there personally. And if he’s re-elected in 2020, there may be a familiar face in officee. But you can bet that they’ll be a brand new sheriff in town.

    https://www.miamitimesonline.com/opi...89ff08838.html
    if parkland was black no would care and nothing would be remembered. God forbid if people would do the right thing gor a change and treat people and communities the same. Typical republican bs if you asked m

  10. #30
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You are racists and stupid. Things would definitely not be in the light if it was a black community. Why do I say that because it’s happened and no one cared. Now you got political white people living in whit neighborhoods sh1t hit the fan and its oh my god let’s take it to the president and social media so we can make money and sell memorabilia to cash in. No wonder why we’re so divided cause things are not the same. Blacks, Spanish and other type race people also work hard FYI.
    We had one white man who cared as a sheriff and that was Sheriff Scott Israel and that was taken from us so with that said, “ Don’t be surprise when he comes back cause we got his back like he had ours.”
    First off you write like a third grader. Second that racist sh*t you spew is boring. Third GFY with all that cr*p and Scott Isreal isn’t coming back.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •