Racial Slur is a racial Slur, is a racial Slur - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    Anybody who worked at TPD when he was here wouldnt be suprised by his comment. Nothimg will be done to him

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Lets see a white official says the NWord.......is a apology all that is necessary? See, just the utterance of these words without context and intent should never be the basis for discipline or firings. With that said, many people have been fired from their jobs for the exact same things. Let this be the standard for any other case of a similiar nature. Apologize is all that's required now. Call it the Gudes Rule.
    A white officer DID do it. He knows who he is. You don’t remember telling a black guy you stopped on a CC bike saying, “it’s like black people. Some people call you black, some people say colored, other people call you n*ggers.” Hint he has a twin

Unregistered

DR

You mean like when a white officer stops a black man on an ATV and says, “it’s just like black people. Some people call you black, some call you African Americans, and some call you n*ggers. Know what I mean?” Not only does that white officer keep his job, but he gets promoted.
    Danny Rhodes

Unregistered
    A white officer DID do it. He knows who he is. You don’t remember telling a black guy you stopped on a CC bike saying, “it’s like black people. Some people call you black, some people say colored, other people call you n*ggers.” Hint he has a twin
    And you didn’t report him immediately??? Are you frigging kidding me right now?! You just solidified the existence of a racist protective culture! You need to be identified and fired!!!

Unregistered
    And you didn’t report him immediately??? Are you frigging kidding me right now?! You just solidified the existence of a racist protective culture! You need to be identified and fired!!!
    Wtf are you talking about? I wasn’t present when he did it. He was ALREADY under investigation and TOLD ME he said it then wanted to know if I thought it was racist! I said hell yeah! Never had nothing to do with him afterwards. STFU and get the whole story the next time

Unregistered
    Idk what you’re smoking but both DD’s are the nicest cops on the department. If every cop on the department would be like them this world would be a better place. Can’t we all just get along?

Unregistered
    Idk what you’re smoking but both DD’s are the nicest cops on the department. If every cop on the department would be like them this world would be a better place. Can’t we all just get along?
    What we’re smoking??? You must be new if you don’t know this actually did occur. He admitted it. If you’re not new, you’re ill-informed. Go ask him yourself cause it’s a FACT he did this. Right from his own mouth when that idiot was asking people if he thought he should even be in trouble and if it sounded racist. It’s not like we heard it like any other old TPD rumor, this idiot was telling people he said it. If it wasn’t for his own stupidity no one would have known

Unregistered
    What we’re smoking??? You must be new if you don’t know this actually did occur. He admitted it. If you’re not new, you’re ill-informed. Go ask him yourself cause it’s a FACT he did this. Right from his own mouth when that idiot was asking people if he thought he should even be in trouble and if it sounded racist. It’s not like we heard it like any other old TPD rumor, this idiot was telling people he said it. If it wasn’t for his own stupidity no one would have known
    Get a clue you are over teaching and trying to spin this. I was there your a moron.

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;3161627]Get a clue you are over teaching and trying to spin this. I was there your a moron.

Oh yeah? Make sure you know the difference between “your” and “you’re” before you call anyone a moron. You know it all, so what year did it happen? Let’s see if you were really there. Come on since you have all the facts. Who needs a clue when Danny told us himself he said it. You probably jumped in your car one morning with your white hood on and had to get back home to change.

Unregistered
    You mean like when a white officer stops a black man on an ATV and says, “it’s just like black people. Some people call you black, some call you African Americans, and some call you n*ggers. Know what I mean?” Not only does that white officer keep his job, but he gets promoted.
    Do you not love the convenient amnesia? Got promoted after what he did when good qualified cops still keep getting passed over

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast