Racial Slur is a racial Slur, is a racial Slur - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Why is the Mayor not asked about this? Perfect time to show that if firing everybody else for a similar incident is what she would do, then why this exception?

He is elected so she cant fire him. And that will provide him protection but the other poor city slob employed working to support his family should have known better so go to unemployment line! That's the way things work in the great city of Shitampa. Hey didn't the PBA back him for his election?

Unregistered
    Abe really pushed and called every board member trying to get support for him. Guess it worked I think only 3 of the board members voted against endorsing him it was in the meetings minutes at the time.

Unregistered

Really

Lets see a white official says the NWord.......is a apology all that is necessary? See, just the utterance of these words without context and intent should never be the basis for discipline or firings. With that said, many people have been fired from their jobs for the exact same things. Let this be the standard for any other case of a similiar nature. Apologize is all that's required now. Call it the Gudes Rule.
    You mean like when a white officer stops a black man on an ATV and says, “it’s just like black people. Some people call you black, some call you African Americans, and some call you n*ggers. Know what I mean?” Not only does that white officer keep his job, but he gets promoted.

Unregistered
    You mean like when a white officer stops a black man on an ATV and says, “it’s just like black people. Some people call you black, some call you African Americans, and some call you n*ggers. Know what I mean?” Not only does that white officer keep his job, but he gets promoted.
    I was not familiar with this situation. I am absolutely mortified. This should be reported to the media and broadcasted fat and wise on social media. If I knew the names of the people involved, I would report it to the media.

Unregistered
    I was not familiar with this situation. I am absolutely mortified. This should be reported to the media and broadcasted fat and wise on social media. If I knew the names of the people involved, I would report it to the media.
    STFU troll

Unregistered
    I too feel that is the appropriate and just course of action. Thank you for having the courage to step up and take on this burden. I know the person in question. It was Officer Deeez. I just can’t recall his last name.... can anyone help with his last name???

Unregistered
    I too feel that is the appropriate and just course of action. Thank you for having the courage to step up and take on this burden. I know the person in question. It was Officer Deeez. I just can’t recall his last name.... can anyone help with his last name???
    It’s on the tip of my tongue....

Unregistered

Unregistered
    He’s a racist and we will go down that road

Unregistered
    Too bad so sad. Bet you wouldn’t want to fight him

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast