So what's the back story - Page 3
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Wait, is the Lt. who avoided getting fired for stealing money from our office, by playing the race card? The one who wasn’t fired, but soon after promoted to Lt.?

The one who made her entire squad write memos to the Maj. for having as little as one spelling mistake on a report? And, then in violation of S.O.P. didn’t send the memos up the chain but just “held on to them?”

The one who would stir sh$$t up as a Cpl., then make deputies write a report for the sh$$t she stirred up?
    Looks like some things never change, bcuz as a Lt. she stirred sh$$t up the on this traffic stop, then made a new deputy write the report, instead of writing it herself. A new deputy that is understandably to afraid to question whether or not a Lt. is wrong.

See, that’s the problem when incompetence is promoted. She was completely wrong with the open carry law, which was the justification for searching the car. AND……. She put it all open a new deputy.

C’MON CHAD!!!!!!!! NOW’S THE CHANCE TO SHOW THE WORD YOU KNOW HOW TO LEAD!!!! PLEASE LEAD!!!!!!!!!

Also, let’s see if your expressed concern for the mental health of your deputies is true, or all smoke and mirrors. I know what I’m placing my money on.
    All smoke and mirrors. They don’t care one iota about your mental health and well being.

Unregistered
    LGW at her best. Worthless in 2011 as a corporal and somehow now a LT. It is absolutely a disgrace to law enforcement around the world that she has a job.

Unregistered
    LGW at her best. Worthless in 2011 as a corporal and somehow now a LT. It is absolutely a disgrace to law enforcement around the world that she has a job.
    I totally agree with this post. She should have been fired and at the least demoted for the nonsense that she pulled when she was the corporal supervising a street crimes squad.

This is why people should be promoted solely on their knowledge, skills and abilities.

Unregistered
    The situation will not be resolved with your suggested solutions. It will be handled in a way you do not like. What are you going to do about it?

Unregistered
    Peeeeeeeee Nut? Asking for all the has beens.

Unregistered
    The situation will not be resolved with your suggested solutions. It will be handled in a way you do not like. What are you going to do about it?
    Lol your comical. I’m retired so the bs that occurs don’t affect me. Clearly I can see why the S.O. is constantly getting sued and dishing out money for settlements.

Unregistered
    Lol your comical. I’m retired so the bs that occurs don’t affect me. Clearly I can see why the S.O. is constantly getting sued and dishing out money for settlements.

Since HCSO is just handing out money with all these different lawsuits, everyone denied the promotions given to p-nutz should be next to bring a lawsuit. Especially after this fiasco!

Unregistered
    With the media attention on this one, I bet it will be handled sufficiently. Time will tell.

Unregistered
    That entire fiasco was all a result of her ego. Someone had their bright lights on. Big friggin deal. LET IT GO!

There's no reason to chase that vehicle down, reaching close to 100 mph, because you're mad they had bright lights on. If you dont chase it down, nothing else results from it. No chance to demonstrate that you dont know the law. Open carry. C'mon.... Nothing but ego!

Unregistered
    I heard 87 but 100 would be excessive if that is what her GPS will show.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast