Unbiased Opinions on SPPD? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    yeah what we need...a young guy fresh out of college with 0 life experience to become a cop in a city that has some serious problems.

get a life - literally kid then come back.

Unregistered
    You've already determined that you will be surrounded by racists and that you should be concerned about how your "heritage" will affect how you are treated in the workplace. You should just attach a hostile workplace complaint to your application, kind of get ahead of the curve a bit.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You drank sugary racist cool-aid.

I think you’re assuming that I’m black based off the Kool-Aid* comment...
    Nope. You are incorrect, again.

Unregistered

Lightbulb Skin color is immaterial to the content of a man's character

• I am a 21 y/o male who started the application process for SPPD...
    • Officers are prejudice or have negative connotations about minorities...
    • Older officers stuck in their ways...

You drank sugary racist cool-aid.

I think you’re assuming that I’m black based off the Kool-Aid* comment...I’m actually White-Cuban
    Who gives a rats ass if you're a white or a black Cuban? You are racist because you judge people based on the color of their skin, instead of the content of their character. Skin color is completely immaterial.

Here is a 2-minute video of Dr. Martin Luther King and his comment about the importance of a the content of a person's character, in lieu of the color of their skin:

https://youtu.be/fKpTwYUh5RU

Unregistered
    I never said it was a racist department... Unfortunately there are racists everywhere and not much can be done about that. I was wondering the the prejudice reflects within the workplace as much as it does on these forums or if the anonymity allows those to say whatever they want. I put in my application today... will I have issues with hiring because of my heritage? And my name is Stefan by the way.
    You’re a puzzy azz little b!tch who can’t street fight. Go suck on your $lut mommy’s saggy t!ts. You’re scared to swing on a real man. Isn’t that right, you little d!ck?

Unregistered
    .....and this just goes to validate the maturity level and professionalism of some of the officers who work here. They are keyboard cowards, and like to call names and say shit, they’d never say to your face. Welcome to SPPD!

Unregistered

.....and this just goes to validate the maturity level and professionalism of some of the officers who work here. They are keyboard cowards, and like to call names and say shit, they’d never say to your face. Welcome to SPPD!
    Or maybe they would say it to your face, if you were not anonymous?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12