Unregistered

Voting Results

Any word yet?

Unregistered
    Trump won and everything is great

Unregistered
    It passed.

Unregistered
    Please post the final number. Would like to see how many of all the members voted.

Unregistered
    If your a PBA member it's posted on the website, overall it was a good voter turn out. Well done PBA.

Unregistered

535 is a good voter turn out? 90% to 100% is good voter turn.

Unregistered

Time for the change

Now is the time for a regime change.

Unregistered
    535 is a good voter turn out, when it was made easier to vote on line and over 400 members did not feel the need to vote it is a good voter turn out as the contract passed and I get paid more and will have better health insurance. Time for a regime change, really? I believe the current PBA executives have done more for the members than the previous one. Some people just like to ***** and complain because they have to do police work or they think they know everything Thank you PBA, I look forward to the future and enjoying my benefits!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    535 is a good voter turn out, when it was made easier to vote on line and over 400 members did not feel the need to vote it is a good voter turn out as the contract passed and I get paid more and will have better health insurance. Time for a regime change, really? I believe the current PBA executives have done more for the members than the previous one. Some people just like to ***** and complain because they have to do police work or they think they know everything Thank you PBA, I look forward to the future and enjoying my benefits!
    PBA did an amazing job on the contract! PBA can give the haters a handy and they will still ***** and moan about the technique.