+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 8 of 8
 

Thread: Deputies

  1. #1
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Deputies

    If you want to know who controls you, look at who you are not allowed to criticize.

  2. #2
    Unregistered
    Guest

    He is wrong

    I tell peaches he is wrong all the time. Mostly that he chooses the wrong things to eat. Fried foods are not your friend

  3. #3
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Muzzle

    Big daddy walking small must have put out the order to shut up his lap dogs. Where are all the 305 smoking natty lite drinking peaches is the greatest supports at.

  4. #4
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Big daddy walking small must have put out the order to shut up his lap dogs. Where are all the 305 smoking natty lite drinking peaches is the greatest supports at.
    Look sissies it’s election time. We’ll be busy shaking hands and kissing babies. All you unemployable losers should come watch us crash every public appearance available. Take notes derelicts. No time for this trash site.

  5. #5
    Unregistered
    Guest

    shaking babies and kissing things other than hands maybe

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Look sissies it’s election time. We’ll be busy shaking hands and kissing babies. All you unemployable losers should come watch us crash every public appearance available. Take notes derelicts. No time for this trash site.
    Nice slurs going on. Typical anonymous slur hurling from the incumbent supporters. Thanks for gracing us unemployable losers with your time.

  6. #6
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Look sissies it’s election time. We’ll be busy shaking hands and kissing babies. All you unemployable losers should come watch us crash every public appearance available. Take notes derelicts. No time for this trash site.
    You all will be crashing at every appearance when the new videos hits the breaking news. Some more officers will be walking with their head down in shame. No time for this trash site, have to get this fresh off the press. Good luck.

  7. #7
    Unregistered
    Guest

    S.M.D. crash that

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You all will be crashing at every appearance when the new videos hits the breaking news. Some more officers will be walking with their head down in shame. No time for this trash site, have to get this fresh off the press. Good luck.
    The right people will be laughing all the way to RE-election.

  8. #8
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The right people will be laughing all the way to RE-election.
    No Re-Election This Year Just Re-Selection. Suck On Shem All You Can While You Can.

    PS- S.M.D.2. While You're Offering And At It

+ Reply to Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •