Question? - Page 4
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Question?

Unregistered
    Thank God 🙏 for this site. Someone has to speak out against them because not one person in the administration will stand up for what's right. They are in the position to help and make things right but are afraid to stand up to Haines and Morgan in fear of retaliation. And their big pay checks mean more to them than doing the right thing. So they sit back and watch the train wreck and unfair treatment of employees. That makes them all just as accountable in my book. As a law enforcement officer it's your job to report wrong doing and take action. They LL have failed at their jobs. And I know all of them even the pets talk about Haines and Morgan and disagree with the way things are being done and how people get treated. Many others at the office know because they like venting to the people who once were their peers. Peers who they have turned their backs on. The peers who had their back on the street and on calls. This is a good site hopefully someone from outside the agency who can help us reads this and does. Because we know none in this administration will step up.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I agree with you. Good cop, good person.
    Good cop good person?? Wow Eric Hobbs you’ve out done yourself on that one. Good person because of what? Good cop because if what? She was barely a cop she spent time in narcotics doing shady stuff will allday who well we all know what he was like and is still like. Good person because she craps on her friends and lies to them and goes begins their backs to get ahead. She’s motivated by power and greed and that’s why her and you Eric are infatuated by her and offering to make special dinners. Wonder what you offered up for dessert.

Unregistered

Nice Try

Not Eric, hate Allday with a passion. I’m someone who worked shift with Mindy for years. Both evenings and Midnights. She was an excellent cop when she was on the road. She also treated people right and is a very good person. Just because you crossed her or screwed up and she had to square it up doesn’t mean she’s bad. I know Tama has an axe to grind with Mindy but that’s on Tama. She’s always been there for my family and others. Every one of us has pros and cons. Including you.

Unregistered
    As a supervisor please tell me exactly how much time she spent on a shift? Please do not add the time she was on leave. I can’t wait to see this huge number of experience gaining time she claims. Whoever you are you are a joke.

Unregistered
    I heard from a guy, who heard from a guy, who heard that one of our guys reached out and spoke to David Alexander about how things are at the SO. I would encourage more to do the same. CS is a good man, but he has had chance after chance to make change to things and done nothing. Either he's scared to loose his meal ticket, or agrees on how things are. In either case it's a good view into his true character. Things are bad. Violent crime is surging more every day. How can the administration say that they are on top of it? I'd say call and discuss with David Alexander. He's not beholding to anyone there and will do the right thing. He is an actual road cop; a majority of his many years on the road. Heard nothing but excellent things from the PPD guys about him. His px is on line 426 8266.

Unregistered
    I was on shift with Mi Dy when she worked for her protector Forte. Two dirty peas in a pod.

She always acted like she should have been acting aoic when the sgt was off. I could tell her ego was big then. Sure, she would play with the shift and then some folks out and if the Lt needed to do a group ass chewing........she would run stand by him and nod along like she didn't do the same things the rest of us did

I had high hopes when she made Sgt. Then she got pregnant. Ok, she's a woman and of child bearing age so that's ok. But she did her whole probation on light duty, FMLA, and leave to take care of her newborn.

She makes Lt and it's obvious she has no experience or leadership skills for the road. After all she spent her time as the FTO coordinator. Guess what? Knocked up. Whole probation again on leave. Goes straight to the courthouse to 'keep Jerry coz' from being forced there as a favor to Haines since him and the grand scheme double Dipper time thieving Cox are BFFs since their days in accreditation. Funny how he claimed to be at work when he sat at home, claimed to be at the bank where Haines is on the board when he's 108 on shift, never leaves his couch during a sign 36 and he's never charged by SAO. Eric's reach is far and wide.

So Mini Me Mindy does what Haines and Cox wants once again with zero road experience.

Ask yourself how she skated when Phillip Howell and tolbirt got fired. Because she's friends with allday and Haines. Mindy, you are a pathetic excuse for a leader. The only thing more messed up than your professional career and this admin is your personal life.

Unregistered
    I heard from a guy, who heard from a guy, who heard that one of our guys reached out and spoke to David Alexander about how things are at the SO. I would encourage more to do the same. CS is a good man, but he has had chance after chance to make change to things and done nothing. Either he's scared to loose his meal ticket, or agrees on how things are. In either case it's a good view into his true character. Things are bad. Violent crime is surging more every day. How can the administration say that they are on top of it? I'd say call and discuss with David Alexander. He's not beholding to anyone there and will do the right thing. He is an actual road cop; a majority of his many years on the road. Heard nothing but excellent things from the PPD guys about him. His px is on line 426 8266.
    I don't know David Alexander but I want to find out more. I asked a downtown professional that knows Alexander well and he said that David A. was honest to a fault. That speaks volumes to me.

Unregistered

Lightbulb

Not Eric, hate Allday with a passion. I’m someone who worked shift with Mindy for years. Both evenings and Midnights. She was an excellent cop when she was on the road. She also treated people right and is a very good person. Just because you crossed her or screwed up and she had to square it up doesn’t mean she’s bad. I know Tama has an axe to grind with Mindy but that’s on Tama. She’s always been there for my family and others. Every one of us has pros and cons. Including you.
    As a trainee me and a few others were treated bad by MY DJ and JoA. We were treated worse than the dirtbags we were dealing with. We couldn’t eat at the same tables as them as if we stunk or weren’t good enough to be in their almighty presents. We thought it was supposed to be that way until we went to other shifts and got treated like fellow officers. I’m happy things have changed but her arrogance showed back then. TB doesn’t have a ax to grind she is doing what’s right. More than LT is. Being a excellent cop doesn’t mean a excellent leader or supervisor. She was knocked up when she made every promotion and didn’t tell them until after she got the promotion nod. Was she afraid her “excellent” job skills wouldn’t be enough if they found out she had a bun in the oven? Would Eric invite someone else to the special dinners? MY is a creation of the dirty 3 Haines allday and forte.

Unregistered
    As a trainee me and a few others were treated bad by MY DJ and JoA. We were treated worse than the dirtbags we were dealing with. We couldn’t eat at the same tables as them as if we stunk or weren’t good enough to be in their almighty presents. We thought it was supposed to be that way until we went to other shifts and got treated like fellow officers. I’m happy things have changed but her arrogance showed back then. TB doesn’t have a ax to grind she is doing what’s right. More than LT is. Being a excellent cop doesn’t mean a excellent leader or supervisor. She was knocked up when she made every promotion and didn’t tell them until after she got the promotion nod. Was she afraid her “excellent” job skills wouldn’t be enough if they found out she had a bun in the oven? Would Eric invite someone else to the special dinners? MY is a creation of the dirty 3 Haines allday and forte.
    This!!!! Even then you could foretell what was coming with the holier than though attitude. It's funny she thinks people respect her. News flash: we don't. We just don't want to end up in your creators crosshaira because you don't like us.

Unregistered
    I remember when she did that kind of stuff to her trainee I felt bad for them the way she treated them. Treating them like crap has nothing to do with making them a good cop. That person is telling the truth she talked to them like they were a piece of shit and wouldn't let them eat with others on shift. Only ones she was nice to was the girl trainees who she thought she might have a chance with. She yelled at one trainee for simply talking to another deputy, made him go sit in the car like a child. She gets a kick out of having power over people. How see still works here after the things she's done is crazy. She kisses ass to who ever is over her and treats people under her like crap. Always has always will.

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast