Question? - Page 3
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Question?

Unregistered
    MY will be another EH scape goat in 3.....2....1.... thanks for coming out would you like fries with that.

Unregistered
    Yep! One thing that EH has shown is that everyone is expendable. The supposed "honor" he touts will be AWOL when the chips fall. Plain to see his character, or lack thereof. MY, he will hang you out to dry lightning fast. Get away from all this crud before it gets to where you cant get out. How many have you seen him crucify? You think you're something that special?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    So which one of you complaining actually read the IA in question? Mindy was placed in charge of an investigation and did it. When she was placed in a position, she took her time and interviewed every witness that Tama gave; made her findings off of those interviews and had it reviewed by someone in charge. I would imagine that if an improper or corrupt job was completed, it would be noted and dealt with. The IA will be evaluated, and text message or no text message, her work has always spoken for itself. It's far too easy to publish a fraction of the information and spin it to fit your narrative. I've worked with her in various capacities, and think that she has done a good job over her career and I still call her a friend.
    She absolutely did not interview every witness. Not was she impartial. That is OBVIOUS

Unregistered
    I know a certain person who had sex on duty with two people that I know of. Won't name names but both victims of hers used to be over the beach at one time. And both were her supervisor at one time. You Know who you are don't you? And now she is a hypocrite who wants to judge others. And this person has a long well known history of drama of the sexual nature with both the male and female species on and off duty. But now she can sit and judge others from her protected high horse. And I also know a little fat pervert who thinks he's God who has and has a sneaky little sexual deviant problem. You know who you are so watch who you cast stones at because we know a lot of the same people and others know about your shady lives. Don't judge others while you've done worse.

Unregistered
    She absolutely did not interview every witness. Not was she impartial. That is OBVIOUS
    Do you have any idea how an investigation works or what corruption is? The results of the investigation you read was NOT accurate because of...........that’s right corruption. So even if you read it and it appeared normal it was exposed as being an unfair investigation. The texts messages show a conspiracy to harm an employees career. Very simple. No more BS excuses. Nix got y’all on the mat!

Unregistered
    I know a certain person who had sex on duty with two people that I know of. Won't name names but both victims of hers used to be over the beach at one time. And both were her supervisor at one time. You Know who you are don't you? And now she is a hypocrite who wants to judge others. And this person has a long well known history of drama of the sexual nature with both the male and female species on and off duty. But now she can sit and judge others from her protected high horse. And I also know a little fat pervert who thinks he's God who has and has a sneaky little sexual deviant problem. You know who you are so watch who you cast stones at because we know a lot of the same people and others know about your shady lives. Don't judge others while you've done worse.
    Well need to have them come forward. Now is the time to expose their shady arses.

Unregistered
    Do you have any idea how an investigation works or what corruption is? The results of the investigation you read was NOT accurate because of...........that’s right corruption. So even if you read it and it appeared normal it was exposed as being an unfair investigation. The texts messages show a conspiracy to harm an employees career. Very simple. No more BS excuses. Nix got y’all on the mat!
    Agreed. If you read the report that is what Mindy and Eric and Morgan and Forte want you to read. No way to know everyone the whistleblower named unless you listen to the lengthy interview process and don’t just read what Mindy wrote while trying to adjust her knee pads.

Unregistered

I hope not

I’m gonna throw up reading this.

Unregistered
    Respect to the above named people. They were good cops and good supervisors. The last of an era. Now we are stuck with a group of spinless backstabbers who work harder finding ways to ruin deputys and worrying about punishing people who don't agree with EH than figuring out the real problems which is catching the criminals in this county. I am ashamed to be part of this joke of a place and hopefully I'll be able to leave soon. Along with many others who want out. I always wanted to a cop but this isn't how a department should be ran. Most people are scared to do their jobs because of this administration and how they won't stand behind their people and use them for scapegoats if something looks bad or is questionable. I haven't met anyone how I feel is a dirty cop who I worked with here except those who are in charge of this place. No fair treatment if you aren't liked by the select few upstairs.

Unregistered
    Respect to the above named people. They were good cops and good supervisors. The last of an era. Now we are stuck with a group of spinless backstabbers who work harder finding ways to ruin deputys and worrying about punishing people who don't agree with EH than figuring out the real problems which is catching the criminals in this county. I am ashamed to be part of this joke of a place and hopefully I'll be able to leave soon. Along with many others who want out. I always wanted to a cop but this isn't how a department should be ran. Most people are scared to do their jobs because of this administration and how they won't stand behind their people and use them for scapegoats if something looks bad or is questionable. I haven't met anyone how I feel is a dirty cop who I worked with here except those who are in charge of this place. No fair treatment if you aren't liked by the select few upstairs.
    For a long time, I thought the banter about Admin being corupt and unfair was from a group of unhappy employees blowing off steam.
    After reading the texts on the personal phones between members of the Admin staff, and reading other material that was obtained through public records, I actually realize there are many very real problems and someone from Tallahasse should step in immediately and start a through IA investigation of their own. CS knows what is happening and he isn't making any effort to change the way Admin does business and he probably won't stop the trend of lies, manipulation and cover ups if he's elected Sheriff.

The So needs change as quickly as possible. Thank you to all the people that spend so much of their time gathering true facts and exposing how corupt things have become at the SO. Keep up the good work, I hope you get the attention of the right people that can help get the SO back on track.

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast