Question? - Page 2
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Question?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Haines reads this stuff and everyday and wants so badly to to go after every one on here. He hates not having control. I think it's a mental health issue that he has.
    Haines is just like his worthless brother in Santa Rosa. Both something for momma to be proud of.

Unregistered
    So which one of you complaining actually read the IA in question? Mindy was placed in charge of an investigation and did it. When she was placed in a position, she took her time and interviewed every witness that Tama gave; made her findings off of those interviews and had it reviewed by someone in charge. I would imagine that if an improper or corrupt job was completed, it would be noted and dealt with. The IA will be evaluated, and text message or no text message, her work has always spoken for itself. It's far too easy to publish a fraction of the information and spin it to fit your narrative. I've worked with her in various capacities, and think that she has done a good job over her career and I still call her a friend.

Unregistered
    So which one of you complaining actually read the IA in question? Mindy was placed in charge of an investigation and did it. When she was placed in a position, she took her time and interviewed every witness that Tama gave; made her findings off of those interviews and had it reviewed by someone in charge. I would imagine that if an improper or corrupt job was completed, it would be noted and dealt with. The IA will be evaluated, and text message or no text message, her work has always spoken for itself. It's far too easy to publish a fraction of the information and spin it to fit your narrative. I've worked with her in various capacities, and think that she has done a good job over her career and I still call her a friend.

I agree with you. Good cop, good person.

Unregistered
    No body will speak out against him the only ones who did were Rodney, Bain and Lisa that I know of but they aren't here anymore and there is no hope any of the others will.
    So we should just overlook that 2 of 3 of your shining examples of what's right can never be a cop again? Riiiiiiight! Philip, I know they were your friends, but when SRIA pays you for far more hours worked than what is possible, I have a hard time accepting your version of what is good and true. Hopefully admin keeps their own moral compass and doesn't revert to using yours, or those listed in your example.

Unregistered
    Oh!!! I had no idea it had been reviewed by someone in charge! That changes things. Haha

Unregistered
    Funny how his IA the witnesses were interviewed as well as him but no others since TB have been afforded that right... go figure though

Unregistered
    So we should just overlook that 2 of 3 of your shining examples of what's right can never be a cop again? Riiiiiiight! Philip, I know they were your friends, but when SRIA pays you for far more hours worked than what is possible, I have a hard time accepting your version of what is good and true. Hopefully admin keeps their own moral compass and doesn't revert to using yours, or those listed in your example.
    So we should over look your text message with Eric in which you are talkin about his open IA and how you are going to make it sting for the people involved like you are a non bias investigator doing an investigation on your mentor who's going to reward you with a dinner? I guarantee you if you did a anonymous poll at that Sheriff's department and asked if those three names mentioned are far better supervisors and cops then any of you all currently in the admin, you would have your feelings hurt. Whatever they did is not near as bad as what you all do everyday. They are all still respected maybe not by you corrupt admin bunch but they are on the street and by the rank and file. Nobody that I have talked to who currently and previously work at the sheriff's office stands behind you all in this worthless administration. None say you all are doing a good job. So try getting on the good side of the people you are supposed to be leading and looking out for.

Unregistered
    Wow Mindy slamming someone who got fired for sex on duty. Wow wow wow wow isn't that the pot calling the kettle black. You did not do a impartial investigation in that IA you all ruined fooling anyone about that when your text message came out. And no you didn't earn your position by being a good cop if that's what you tell yourself to sleep better.

Unregistered
    Dont you sweat in MY. I'll bet that your response here will be the only response you'll have to make, because there will probably not be any more real investigative questions. I'm sure that your dinner host EH will see to it that you dont get held accountable. You wont be held to the level of accountability that you have held others to. Good for you! If you were such a great cop, and if you are such a stand up leader, then riddle me this; if one of your subordinate cops had done what YOU did, can you honestly say that you would not have taken disciplinary action??? Seriously? Come on! If you do such a bang up job of leadership and if you are such a great cop, why have the numbers of deputies gone down and violent crime gone up since you and your peers have been in your positions? I dont hold it against you that you are a simple save ass. You're looking out to hold on to your job. Ok, I get it. I dont agree, but at least I understand. Everyone of you at that level is SOOOOO smart. Well, I think you're half smart. Straight as a cork screw; mrs. Inside out. Just another commie waiting for their orders from yegg central! If you were truly smart and if you truly had the integrity you claim and if you were actually committed to the values of your oath and badge you would stand up and wave the BS flag for the crap you've been caught up in. Do it before you're in over your head, because before you know it, you'll have lost control, and it will be someone you dont know and cant control digging around. The kids of person whom you can ask "dont you know who I am?" And they wont be scared.

Unregistered
    When you look from another perspective MY, you can see that UP has become DOWN and black is now white. You are now part of that and it's just plain wrong. Wearing a shiny collar device doesn't make you correct just because it suits you. Wearing that device doesn't inoculate you to standards and ethics. Rationalize things in your head as much as you like, but your actions; oh so many are improper, incorrect, and not in keeping with your oath.

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast