Question?
Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Question?

Unregistered

Question?

I have a question If the text between Eric and Mindy shows they are openly discussing an open IA regardless that Eric opened his own IA and had Mindy clear him of it, While talking about going after the complaint or victim. That is a policy violation and I believe it's also criminal. So why aren't neither of them on leave and an IA going on for their violation? Very unfair and dirty.

Unregistered

Million $$ question

That’s the million dollar question everyone (well except the chosen ones) want answered! I’ll tell you why it’s bc they make their own rules and apply them to who they want and when they want! Answer this question, if an IA was started for those violations who’s going to work it that isn’t under the control of EH? Better question who would do the right thing without fear of relation?

I’ll answer both...NO one

Unregistered
    It's simple. Do as they say, not as they do! There will be no following example, for if example of others was indeed followed, they would both have been out on their butts a while back. Had that been a road deputy, or just someone who's not "In with the in crowd" they would have been demolished for not following policy. Dont you know who they are? The corleone family.

Unregistered
    The untouchables can't and won't investigate them selves unless they have a fall guy. That's what they did to Rogers in my opinion they had to explain something why all those deputy's and the sheriff were being accused of banging the Manning's and in her phone with all the other sexual deviants along with missing destroyed and miss handled evidence and not investigating it looking into it or don't go down the rabbit hole crap. So a sacrifice was offered up and it was the little peon Rogers instead of any of them. No investigation will happen they will go on being judge jury and executioner for all the hard working employees of the sheriff's office who are not in the Haines click.

Unregistered
    Someone needs to call the cops!!! Oh you can't they are the cops.

Unregistered
    Don't forget those depos Haines and Cappas lied their tails off in. Why isn't the sheriff's depo available yet that he tried so hard to get out of giving? A judge had to order him to give one after Morgan was able to get on TV and proclaim his innocents.Nobody else that they attack and railroad gets the chance to go on channel 3 and say they are innocent. I bet his depo contradicts both theirs. None of them can tell the truth in the end they will all turn on each other. Hopefully this goes past a civil trial and someone looks into it after seeing the lies. I think I'll do a public records request for six star general Morgan's depo so we can see what lies he came up with. The sad thing is they are mad that the juvenile rape victims are suing because they didn't do their jobs and are involved in a coverup. Nasty nasty people we have running this office. In the end us tax payers have to pay their bill for their corruptness. At least we should be able to see justice served on them. These people dug their hole now they should have to lay in it.

Unregistered
    If you wanna see who is lying, depose AH. He won’t remember what the Sheriff was supposed to say from what Haines was.

Unregistered
    It's crazy how they are so blatantly corrupt and one sided. They should not just be removed from the Sheriff's office only they should be put in jail. They've ruined so many lives in this sheriff's stint in office by not conducting discipline by the book but going by how Eric feels it should be a if you're not one of Eric's minions you get the hammer. I hope people who have been victims of this administration get a chance to see justice and the corruption in this office comes to light. Morgan is to stupid and blindly follows Eric down his rabbit hole. Doing whatever he says. Partly because Eric is one of the only ones who will cover up Morgans dirty deviant endeavors. Eric has become a professional at taking out people who he dislikes or feels threatened by. That's why you see the admin filled with non deserving people. People who were poor officers and lazy ones at that.They are all strategically put in those positions because they can be controlled and blindly do what Eric tells them. Not one in that admin will stand up for anyone if Eric has them in his sights knowing it's not right. No body will speak out against him the only ones who did were Rodney, Bain and Lisa that I know of but they aren't here anymore and there is no hope any of the others will.

Unregistered
    Haines reads this stuff and everyday and wants so badly to to go after every one on here. He hates not having control. I think it's a mental health issue that he has.

Unregistered
    You are so right I happen to know he really does study this page and he does want to destroy anyone who talks bad about his lies and fat body and realization that his reign of terror may end. He will still be fat and a liar

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast