Question? - Page 8
Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Question?

Unregistered

Spot on!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Well. Dont look now, but the place is falling apart! Road wise, we cant get a handle on the gun violence. Burglaries are out of control, dope (and the violence created by them) are running roughshod. Some neighborhoods have fallen so far that they are virtually unrecoverable! Would you want to move to Montclair? Brownsville? Ensley?And so on? This is not to say our deputies have done a bad job! They have operated within the confines permitted by admin and the ASA office. The ASA office is another culprit; they just dont seem to energetic about prosecuting some of these cases. They are given plenty by our deputies, and our deputies go right back out and arrest the same morons all the time after they are kicked loose over and over. This leaves us with our agency. It has come apart at the seams. With the turnover we have, there is no continuity! The admin crucifies people on the reg. People are terrified (many many people). We have more supervisors than people to supervise. All them chiefs and so few Indians. That's a LOT of supervision and ideas of how to supervise and how to not make admin mad with a decision you have made. Hence forth....we crucify and sacrifice people. Self preservation is the motto of our agency from most of the SGT level on up. As said before, that is a disproportionate amount of people running the show! The people up top are dirt bags! The health of any agency can be traced back to the top brass and how they conduct the band! Crappy music is NOT the fault of the individual musician. It is the fault of the conductor! Or in our case, the plethora of conductors! Dirty dirty nasty conductors! All of the crime outlined above and ONLY a two man gun unit? Not getting aboard with the task force that was developed; heaven forbid federal prying eyes should see our house of cards. That would be humiliating. All with less and less deputies as they exile from this puzzle palace! Or worse, they are canned for the purpose of proving a point and so admin van flex and address politics and their dirty laundry on their backs!
    Absolutely couldn’t have said it any better! But ask admin and crime is down and the turnover that can be fixed with hiring more just ask them! This place is a train wreck to everyone but the admin!!!

Unregistered
    Well....with all of those facts, and they are facts, I wonder why all of the admin elite are cheering themselves and patting each other on the back like they are successful? I would be ashamed to be in charge of that mess in any capacity!

Unregistered
    They can try putting a silk hat on a pig, but it doesn't change the fact that it's a freaking pig! They can spin the story or stories cause there are plenty of those. When you continue to lie and cheat, it gets hard to keep up with your own lies. At some point I hope they will be held accountable up there. If people only knew!

Unregistered
    So we should just overlook that 2 of 3 of your shining examples of what's right can never be a cop again? Riiiiiiight! Philip, I know they were your friends, but when SRIA pays you for far more hours worked than what is possible, I have a hard time accepting your version of what is good and true. Hopefully admin keeps their own moral compass and doesn't revert to using yours, or those listed in your example.
    Admin and moral compass in the same sentence? We know that’s little Eric now because NO ONE else would use those 2 words in the same sentence

Unregistered
    I am trying to think of any time I have ever heard Haines say something positive or truthful. He is a joke

Unregistered
    I have a question If the text between Eric and Mindy shows they are openly discussing an open IA regardless that Eric opened his own IA and had Mindy clear him of it, While talking about going after the complaint or victim. That is a policy violation and I believe it's also criminal. So why aren't neither of them on leave and an IA going on for their violation? Very unfair and dirty.
    Well it appears by the other thread they continue covering up for certain people. If you or I were in that position and covered up for a friend for sex on duty after one person who has some type of morals came forward or was smart not to let them use her as a scape goat. Very smart on your part ML don't go down the dirty lonely path with them. Mini ME how do you look at yourself in the mirror after the way you treat and judge people for doing nothing compared to the things you have done in your career. I pretty sure everything everyone has been punished or terminated for you have done more than twice in your career here. But you sit back and look down on them and try your hardest to talk up for the worst punishment to be inflicted on them. Even though you are doing what Haines wants and tells you doesn't mean it's the right thing to do. Your actions over your career are a combination of everything everyone else has been in trouble for x10. The bad thing is everyone knows you've done these things and still covers for you because you are Haines puppet. It's not going to last for ever it will catch up to you you've built up to much bad karma for it not to.

Unregistered

I wonder ?

Hey Eric I see your brother Scott has gotten in a pickle and gotten himself demoted for sexual deviant stuff over SRSO. I know it runs in the family but if he worked for you at
    the ECSO would he have gotten fired for that? Or being it was revolving sexual stuff would you have just covered it up like all the other sexual related things that you looked past under your agency? You know like you said in your depo with all the Mannings sexapade stuff, involving so many deputy's visiting the madams house of ill repute. Where two deputy's had sex with juveniles and one went to prison and the other got off from lack of evidence probably do to it being mishandled, remember in your depo you said there's no reason to look into it or all the others. And the don't go down that rabbit hole that IA says was your orders? Or do you think you would just let him resign like you did that one deputy recently who they caught on video while he was on duty trading seized drug evidence for sex with a questionable lady? Most people, regular citizens would go to jail for that kind of stuff. Again just wondering how it would turn out for Scott if he worked for you. my guess is nobody would have heard about it because it would have been sexual therefore hush hush.

Unregistered
    They should have just said it was evidence in a case so they kept the dildo in the desk drawer instead of an evidence locker. Then He could have Cappas destroy the dildo underwear chewing it up beyond recognition so it couldn't be used against them. Worked in the Manning's case.

Unregistered
    I heard Eric is pissed off about people talking on here. He calls people talking on here haters and trolls. He doesn't think he's to blame for anything and refuses to see his fault in anything. You sir have a mental problem. You are the main problem with this agency.

Unregistered
    We turned down help from the FEDS how ignorant was that!? SMH PATHETIC!

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast