Question? - Page 10
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Thread: Question?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    So after all of this dirty underhanded criminal shit Haines has done he gets to self demote to safety. He's too dirty to let go of all his power he as something in the works. I'm sure he has all kinds of little bits of dirt on people he's going to use to stay influential in the goings on at the ECSO. He's worked hard destroying this place and killing morale for years. He's destroyed so many lives and careers he's not going to sit back and watch his handy work be reversed. He needs to be in jail not demoted.
    How did the sexual harassment filed with HR against Eric get covered up? I know a lieutenant who was recently put on admin leave while they did an IA on him and was removed from his shift for the same complaint that was made against Eric. But no not Eric he makes the rules and decides who should get fired or demoted. Eric gets to choose who to open IA's on and who to cover up and try to keep secret. Debra and the Girls in HR hope you don't lie for him when the time comes. He's an evil piece of trash don't get in trouble for him.

Unregistered
    Haines is Stains

Unregistered
    Well that shows you how the justice system works for dirt bags like Morgan. He gets the case dropped in the Mannings lawsuit. There is so much evidence showing them lying in their depos and covering up. They destroyed evidence. They hid the fact Morgan's name was in her phone from day one. They didn't do a full investigation in the case because it was an election year and they didn't want the bad press. All the other deputy's having sex with her and they were never even questioned about the whereabouts of this juveniles while they were at the house being serviced. Don't go down that rabbit hole is what I believe Eric said. Shelby was over investigation at the time and what the talk is he was a visitor of the Manning's house of ill repute. Good reason to get rid of some evidence hmm. So the way I see it because of their corrupt handling of this case either one guilty man went free (Smith) or a innocent man (Thomas) went To prison. But I do know that Morgan, Haines, Cappas, Shelby and some spineless (for not standing up to Haines) IA investigators should be looked into for covering up and corruption. When Haines said don't go down that rabbit hole they stayed out. It's makes me sick knowing that real criminals like them get off and have all the say in the day to day running of this agency. The sad thing is it is blatant how they lie and contradict each other in their depos. And the miss handling of the evidence, no other evidence in a Case in the history of this agency was kept in a desk drawer and not locked out in the evidence building. A new rooky knows that's not policy and procedures. Especially a case this big. Very disappointed in the justice system. Do I think Morgan had sex with Manning's? not really sure need to see some of that tampered with, destroyed, mishandled evidence to come to a conclusion. Do I think this was a cover-up in an attempted to keep bad press on Morgan out of the public eye doring an election year? YES I do. Also maybe to save some shame and embarrassment for a few horny gross Sheriff department employees. But all and all it is criminal to manipulate lie and cover-up in a capitol felony child rape case. Congratulations Sheriff Hope you sleep well at night knowing what you did.

Unregistered
    Unfortunately, I think that for those who were looking for 'Justice' for SM and EH fir their differing deeds, you have to get ready for a whole lot of 'NO.' The system will not eat it's own. Maybe something will be accomplished to check them, but I have my doubts of anything real or substantial.

Unregistered
    Morgan and Haines have ruined people for far less than they have done and gotten away with. Now that that's over what agency is going to look in to them for the handling of the evidence in the Manning's case and for lying in a court proceeding.This is blatant and new evidence brought out in the civil case that got dismissed. In the least if no agency is going to step in and investigate the crimes committed by this agency heads they should look at them for election fraud of not doing a proper investigation because it would cause bad press in Morgan's 2016 reelection run if any of that got out about all the deputy's involved and more importantly why Morgan's phone number was in Manning's phone along with many others who she was having sexual relationships with. Who knows some how they get a free pass while they screw over so many others. Nasty corruption filled Administration and that's your Escambia county Sheriff's department.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Morgan and Haines have ruined people for far less than they have done and gotten away with. Now that that's over what agency is going to look in to them for the handling of the evidence in the Manning's case and for lying in a court proceeding.This is blatant and new evidence brought out in the civil case that got dismissed. In the least if no agency is going to step in and investigate the crimes committed by this agency heads they should look at them for election fraud of not doing a proper investigation because it would cause bad press in Morgan's 2016 reelection run if any of that got out about all the deputy's involved and more importantly why Morgan's phone number was in Manning's phone along with many others who she was having sexual relationships with. Who knows some how they get a free pass while they screw over so many others. Nasty corruption filled Administration and that's your Escambia county Sheriff's department.
    Again, I feel as if we'll have to just suck it up. They wont eat their own. There are people in this world that are untouchable. SM and EH are among that group. I ain't saying it's right. I'm not saying I agree. Quite the contrary. The fact remains though that no matter what is thrown at the EH and SM wall, nothing will stick! I know all to well the lives they have ruined and it makes me sick. That misuse of authority and poor decision making alone is reprehensible. But, i feel this is a sign of the times. Just buckle down for a while. A few short months until CS gets in there and cleans things up. It may not be perfect, but I'll bet it will be a big step up.

Unregistered
    True we do have to suck it up and hope things get better when Morgan is gone. But the law enforcement officer in me can't sit back and just watch as this moral less corrupt administration of criminals run rampant. The lives they've ruined and laws they violated, if it were a regular citizen they wouldn't get the same luxury. The law would be carried out on them and they would have no choice but to deal with the consequences. As a law enforcement officer I want to see justice for these criminals and the Sheriff's department be a place once again for people to be proud to work at. And this agency to be healed. I'd like to see this site not used as much for griping and slamming but for a constructive conversation web site about issues. It's now the only way of venting your feeling and calling out wrong doing by a corrupt administration without fear of retaliation. Because Haines and Morgan live for retaliation against anyone who disagree with them or get in their way no matter how dirty they have to get to enact their revenge.

Unregistered
    To be rid of the pompous generalissimo in green will be fantastic. To be rid of his stupid stories over and over about some dribble of air force mystery or how he was going to be an FBI agent will be a relief His goofy presence away from us yes! And get rid of Haines

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;3116469]Well that shows you how the justice system works for dirt bags like Morgan. He gets the case dropped in the Mannings lawsuit. There is so much evidence showing them lying in their depos and covering up. They destroyed evidence. They hid the fact Morgan's name was in her phone from day one. They didn't do a full investigation in the case because it was an election year and they didn't want the bad press. All the other deputy's having sex with her and they were never even questioned about the whereabouts of this juveniles while they were at the house being serviced. Don't go down that rabbit hole is what I believe Eric said. Shelby was over investigation at the time and what the talk is he was a visitor of the Manning's house of ill repute. Good reason to get rid of some evidence hmm. So the way I see it because of their corrupt handling of this case either one guilty man went free (Smith) or a innocent man (Thomas) went To prison. But I do know that Morgan, Haines, Cappas, Shelby and some spineless (for not standing up to Haines) IA investigators should be looked into for covering up and corruption. When Haines said don't go down that rabbit hole they stayed out. It's makes me sick knowing that real criminals like them get off and have all the say in the day to day running of this agency. The sad thing is it is blatant how they lie and contradict each other in their depos. And the miss handling of the evidence, no other evidence in a Case in the history of this agency was kept in a desk drawer and not locked out in the evidence building. A new rooky knows that's not policy and procedures. Especially a case this big. Very disappointed in the justice system. Do I think Morgan had sex with Manning's? not really sure need to see some of that tampered with, destroyed, mishandled evidence to come to a conclusion. Do I think this was a cover-up in an attempted to keep bad press on Morgan out of the public eye doring an election year? YES I do. Also maybe to save some shame and embarrassment for a few horny gross Sheriff department employees. But all and all it is criminal to manipulate lie and cover-up in a capitol felony child rape case. Congratulations Sheriff Hope you sleep well at night knowing what you did.[/QUOTE.

King David and his criminal organization aren't out of hot water yet. Hopefully him and a few others in his administration get to see the inside of a prison because in my opinion that's where they belong for the things they did to people. They better save money up to put in commissary accounts to pay off inmates to protect their booties because none of them could physically protect their own brown eyes. Especially Eazy-E which is what the inmates will call him because taking it will be easy. Poor Eric you should just run while you can you don't want to go to prison.

Unregistered
    A certain Lieutenant in the warrants division said he won't be covering for those guy's. He is still pissed because he's worked hard and got passed up after Jane's complained to Morgan and took his job. I hope you follow through and man up when it comes time. And put them in their rightful place.

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast