Police cadet said her trainer, a Hialeah cop, impregnated her. Her career ended! - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Agree the most qru unit is IA when in reality should be the worst Ernie makes sure 90 % of those cases don't even get looked at. But then again bitter people are the majority that post on this page. What does that tell you watch what you guys wish for
    Ok Ernie Clavijo fan boys. Seems there’s a bunch of them here on this forum or they are all Ernie Clavijo himself or his do boy S.R. .It’s simple. You cover up a crime you have a degree or culpability. I mean it’s the law am I correct ? I know I’m not the smartest guy that’s why I work for Hialeah pero I’m just saying. He messed up simple as that. Nothing else to it. And if the city got with the times and issued body cams half the complaints that are received would be stopped dead to rights on the cams.

Unregistered
    Obviously ur not one of his fans you' are probably dirty as hell pero bueno like someone said earlier Envi is a ***** you sound like a terminated employee or someone that got Baker act

Unregistered
    Papo ponle sazon a goya e tate tranquila

Unregistered
    All I have to say is I worked for Ernie and Toledo when they were sgts on the road the best sergeants by far and best squad. Bro these all haters and keep wearing your nice watches and don't change your ways buddy.

Karma Patrol

Rajame una yuca

Obviously ur not one of his fans you' are probably dirty as hell pero bueno like someone said earlier Envi is a ***** you sound like a terminated employee or someone that got Baker act
    Papo, this is exactly the kind of verbage and vitriol spread by those who ATTACKED those who posted negative comments about everyone's good buddy, Mr. SWAT Sgt. Raja Yuca.

Hahaha...yeah, those folks were envious too...
    Mariconson!😆😆😆😆😆

Unregistered

Velasquez STILL covering for Menocal

Back to the story. It says Sgt Pedophile, in addition to being an instructor, was also a recruiter for HPD. It says he stated he would not hire anybody who talked about his alleged sexual escapades with recruits.
    That is highly illegal! And this happened in 2017, 2 years after Sergio knew about the other victims.
    Yet again Velasquez continues to cover for Menocal, the other day stating that this story is coming from a racist newspaper.

Something just isn't right here.

Unregistered
    Back to the story. It says Sgt Pedophile, in addition to being an instructor, was also a recruiter for HPD. It says he stated he would not hire anybody who talked about his alleged sexual escapades with recruits.
    That is highly illegal! And this happened in 2017, 2 years after Sergio knew about the other victims.
    Yet again Velasquez continues to cover for Menocal, the other day stating that this story is coming from a racist newspaper.

Something just isn't right here.
    Jesse is bringing Velazquez and Hernandez down hard

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12