Promotion & Transfer - Earn It or Snitch
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Promotion & Transfer - Earn It or Snitch

There are many ways to get promoted or transferred. You can work hard and establish a good reputation. You can develop skills that are desired in certain components. Or you can sell your soul and become an informant for certain command staff members. Any of these or a combination of these strategies will get you transferred or promoted. But something you need to consider. A good reputation is yours and yours alone. Skills are also yours. But snitching makes you someone’s ***** for however long they are here. Once you become a pipeline for command staff you are in the same position as a male inmate who likes to be the receiver. That lives with you forever. And you never earn anything you get. And via the Informant route you only have worth for as long as they like you. But something else that happens, people figure it out. So ask yourself if public hate is worth whatever points you score being a spy for command staff. Ass Chief GS has several Informants throughout the agency. They have done some bold snitching too. And I’m not talking about whistleblower stuff, things like diming out a patrol captain who said he didn’t want anything from the Sheriff or Chiefs when he retired. A little rat fed that to Ass GS and that captain got a beat down for it. If selling your soul to a do nothing Ass Chief is worth it, knock yourself out. But we k ow who you are and what your willing to do. Don’t be shocked when you have no friends. I hear one of the snitches is getting booted out of Narcotics too. Guess ethnic roots aren’t everything.

Unregistered
    It's the agency culture now, do anything to anyone if you think it might benefit you, no matter how treacherous, underhanded and unethical. That's how GS, DS and many others got promoted and reached the top echelon. Their minions learned from them and now middle management uses the same techniques. On the other hand those who play it straight under the illusion they will be promoted based on merit get nowhere or end up as sergeants at best.

Unregistered
    True but you can not put a price on honor and being able to live with your self

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    things like diming out a patrol captain who said he didn’t want anything from the Sheriff or Chiefs when he retired. A little rat fed that to Ass GS and that captain got a beat down for it.
    I was wondering why Jack never got a plaque presentation. Jack was a good soldier, went to NDS when the red box debacle happened and ran a good ship. I guess just doing your job and doing it well doesn't count for much with the "king makers". F@#K those jagoffs. That why they won't retire, they know they have no value without this place - SAD. Looking @ you Sean, Dan @ George.

Unregistered
    Only people who value the agency over everything like health family happiness get ahead; heaven forbid they prioritize there kids over work

Unregistered
    Only people who value the agency over everything like health family happiness get ahead; heaven forbid they prioritize there kids over work
    Yeah I’m shocked SJ is still married. His marriage almost ended. And I don’t see a ring on GS’s finger anymore. DS’s wife is too brain washes to leave. That’s a sad group of assholes right there. Without their job they are no one. That’s what eats them up when they leave. They no longer matter to anyone.

Unregistered
    I was wondering why Jack never got a plaque presentation. Jack was a good soldier, went to NDS when the red box debacle happened and ran a good ship. I guess just doing your job and doing it well doesn't count for much with the "king makers". F@#K those jagoffs. That why they won't retire, they know they have no value without this place - SAD. Looking @ you Sean, Dan @ George.
    Yeah that was LT CM who did that. Jack didn’t want the shadow box and plaque. He just wanted to retire. He got kicked on the way out. Way to treat a valuable member of the agency. If you have to sell your soul to one of these geezers to get promoted, maybe you don’t deserve to get promoted.

Unregistered
    That is exactly who I figured it was. Jack was always a stand up guy. I’m sure the lieutenant was CM that sold him out. Another ****ing Greek weasel who will sell his soul. Huge joke as far as leadership qualities go.

Unregistered
    I was wondering who was getting rolled out if Narcotics. Don’t really know him but keep your head up Sgt. MP.

Unregistered
    Yeah I’m shocked SJ is still married. His marriage almost ended. And I don’t see a ring on GS’s finger anymore. DS’s wife is too brain washes to leave. That’s a sad group of assholes right there. Without their job they are no one. That’s what eats them up when they leave. They no longer matter to anyone.
    It’s all about the power. Especially with Chief DS. He has always been a power hungry asshole.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast