Oh James - You’re an Idiot

Unregistered

Oh James - You’re an Idiot

Do you make your facts up as you go? You’re on fire on Facebook. Jesus. You twisted facts the Sheriff clearly provided about the deputy involved shooting. You twisted facts about everything you post? Your BS attracts the malcontents of society and that’s it. The Sheriff’s press release was crystal clear. And you twisted it to hell and back. You twisted the facts about the Warrant Unit deputy when he wouldn’t give you his name. You may know a policy, but you don’t know the law. You’re a fool with a pipe dream about being Sheriff because you were arrested once. You even trumped up a story about an “unnamed politician” and their ride along. You teased that as some sitting commissioner, but then you stepped back and said they were running for office just like you. How convenient that is. And they were just horrified at how the deputy looked for someone to arrest. Hahah. Aren’t you the dumbass who films cruisers at deputies’ homes and gripes about how they should be out in the road being used? What do you think cops do? Do we look for law abiding citizens or criminals? I guess we do whatever suits your agenda. And if you care so much why didn’t you drive your ass down to 22nd Ave S and beat the drum? Afraid to go out when it’s not broad daylight in a bad part of town? Maybe it’s because you had to work. Hahahahaha. That’ll be the day. Nope, you’re just a cowardly little keyboard warrior for Cop Block and three Uruhus. Your life is pathetic. You’re a cowardly little bitter man who is mad a cop or two banged your ex-wife and you got arrested for some stuff. News Flash James, all arrests don’t lead to convictions. That doesn’t make them bad arrests. It’s a different standard for a trial. But good luck with your campaign against corruption. 🖕🖕🖕

Unregistered
    If you look at the Facebook post and believe it is fake or false then you can report it as such by clicking in the upper right side. The more others report his fake and false news as a candidate for Sheriff the more likely Facebook is to remove the post and send him a warning. He claims to have 4000 followers all of which clearly have mental health issues believing his conspiracy and corruption theories.

Unregistered

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    If you look at the Facebook post and believe it is fake or false then you can report it as such by clicking in the upper right side. The more others report his fake and false news as a candidate for Sheriff the more likely Facebook is to remove the post and send him a warning. He claims to have 4000 followers all of which clearly have mental health issues believing his conspiracy and corruption theories.
    My post made it to James Facebook. Sorry James you can try and spin the facts all you want. I am not a Deputy but I am a certified member of Mensa International and The above statement is true. It is a scientific fact the most people who believe in conspiracy and corruption theories suffer from mental illness. You post twisted fake and false news. You must be being eaten from the inside out, a sad existence. I also suspect that your paranoia is getting to you with all the extra attention you're putting in on LEO AFFAIRS and Facebook with the Coronavirus. I'll be watching