The quiet place 🤫

Unregistered

The quiet place 🤫

It is super quiet now. No whispers in the wind. No shadows in the dark. How long will it last? No one knows!

Unregistered
    Super Bowl Party at Ortiz house 🏡 ! Who can make it aside from the Federal and State investigators working him.
    Sorry Javi we can’t make it we got drafted to work.

Unregistered
    Javi is throwing a Super Bowl Party at his house. Please RSVP if you can make it. The Majority of his police friends will be working off duty making crazy money.

Javi don’t forget to invite Destephan

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Javi is throwing a Super Bowl Party at his house. Please RSVP if you can make it. The Majority of his police friends will be working off duty making crazy money.

Javi don’t forget to invite Destephan
    How stupid and malicious are you? You sound like a dope.

Unregistered
    How stupid and malicious are you? You sound like a dope.
    Hey horse boy what about all the sh.t you have done. I say to you, all your evil is catching up with you. You thought you were on top of the world 🌎. Well here you go time to sit at home all alone.

Unregistered

He knows who his real friends are

Hey horse boy what about all the sh.t you have done. I say to you, all your evil is catching up with you. You thought you were on top of the world 🌎. Well here you go time to sit at home all alone.
    ''
    Sorry to burst your bubble, but if it don't kill you it will make you stronger. I'll take the bet that at the end of this juncture, Ortiz will be vindicated, he will be more humble but he will remember the ones that stood by him and the ones that turn on his back. You on the other hand are a spineless annonymous keyboard commando que se raja la yuca y se come los mocos.
    How pathetic you are in you hateful diatribes.

Unregistered
    Folks I also dislike him as much as any of you, he has damaged many peoples lives but we should all make sure and pray real justice exists. If it doesn’t we are all screwed. We can’t become him or allow anyone else to repeat his doings.

Unregistered
    Ortiz right now is in big denial. Just wait. He will crack like an egg.

Junior Meno

Lugo Sela traga

''You on the other hand are raja la yuca....
    He said ,
    Raja Yuca😆😆😆