Lt to major at the port - Page 4
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    What’s the point? They only promote their lieutenant friends.
    You must be the rocket scientist of the bunch. The point is only losers with an ego are being promoted regardless of rank because it’s not work the pay cut. Easy enough for you to understand now?

Unregistered
    Who do we contact to make sure this pos dose not get the position. If he didnt have 4 years as a lt and didnt interview. PCB ? FDL E? WHO DO WE CONTACT. maybe PBA or PLEA.

Unregistered
    Contact Cory lannelli from the News Times. He will investigate and run a nice article exposing the scam.

Unregistered
    I'm also curious of the racial breakdown of the interviewees. Also how many had drug operations run out of their home?

Unregistered
    Contact Cory lannelli from the News Times. He will investigate and run a nice article exposing the scam.
    Please tag him so we can make sure one of the 2 xuckers do not make major

Unregistered
    Please tag him so we can make sure one of the 2 xuckers do not make major
    To late ****. They are Major’s now.

Unregistered
    To late ****. They are Major’s now.
    Hopefully they get reassigned to the rank they deserve. PSA. no disrespect to the PSA's.

Unregistered

Port Impeachment Trial

The the Seaport Operations Bureau impeachment has come to a head. Frankie Schiffty Schiff and Pelosi- Sosa were able to Impeach all SOB Lieutenant’s investigating Burisma’s (PortMiami), Hunter Aragu-Biden. Anyone who got in the way of his promotion was Impeached by Franky “Schiff” Roig. I guess some people will sell their soul to get to the top. In the end they got their little Hunter-Aragu promoted and covered up all the corruption and scams he pulled to get there. Don’t worry there will be an investigation into the scam. Read all about it in the New Times....

Unregistered
    The the Seaport Operations Bureau impeachment has come to a head. Frankie Schiffty Schiff and Pelosi- Sosa were able to Impeach all SOB Lieutenant’s investigating Burisma’s (PortMiami), Hunter Aragu-Biden. Anyone who got in the way of his promotion was Impeached by Franky “Schiff” Roig. I guess some people will sell their soul to get to the top. In the end they got their little Hunter-Aragu promoted and covered up all the corruption and scams he pulled to get there. Don’t worry there will be an investigation into the scam. Read all about it in the New Times....
    When will that be. I just wanted to know didnt all county employees sign a nepotism form. I'm asking for a friend. His name is fat azz Arague and wife

Unregistered
    Hows the great leader at the port and just incase your not sure which one tell me about both

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast