Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Que viva hialeah!!!! We made it meng!!!

Unregistered
    Rules for thee. Not for me.

Unregistered
    Where the **** is pba/ plea/ fdle

Unregistered
    Director Ramirez, the flawed practice of promoting a lieutenant to major; assigning the promotee to a significant command harms MORALE and may diminish the command's effectiveness, as a lieutenant has not acquired the experience and job knowledge necessary to effectively lead and manage; whereas a captain has. In short, it is a recipe for failure.

Civil Service ranks, Sergeant, Lieutenant, and Captain are earned; so must be appointed ones!

Disappointed!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I agree. Dont you need to do 2 years before getting promoted. I dont think he has 2 years as a LT. Hmmmmmm go figure. Oh dont you need to interview. Things that make you go HMmmmmm
    Two pathetic promotions. He guy who didn’t even put in for Major nor did he interview and another one who should have been arrested. Simply AMAZING! Love the direction with the new leadership.

Unregistered
    Two pathetic promotions. He guy who didn’t even put in for Major nor did he interview and another one who should have been arrested. Simply AMAZING! Love the direction with the new leadership.
    Arrested????

Unregistered

His Aunt did it!

What are your thoughts.
    Don't you know who he is related to?

Unregistered
    Don't you know who he is related to?
    Who is the aunt?

Unregistered
    He was only a LT for 3 years. I guess I never saw the revision to the 4 year rule.

Unregistered
    JPs last act as Director was to try out a new pilot program for Majors that gives the less fortunate the opportunity to excel. For this choice they got the cognitively impaired. For the second choice they got a reformed candy man. How far this department has fallen.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast