+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 52
 
  1. #11
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Cardarelli e molto caldo.
    Hot Hot Hot, just like I like my men!!!

  2. #12
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Cardarelli e molto caldo.
    It’s not Scum Drum who has the desire of men that’s a fact.

  3. #13
    Unregistered
    Guest
    No doubt the answer is Trudel. Women go crazy for a man that looks like his body was just pulled out of a canal after floating there for a couple days.

  4. #14
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Sausage slinger

    Carlos is working on a book due out this summer titled" How to land your dream woman" I cant wait to hear all his secrets!!!

  5. #15
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Carlos is working on a book due out this summer titled" How to land your dream woman" I cant wait to hear all his secrets!!!
    I hope this is true? I want a signed copy.

  6. #16
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    No doubt the answer is Trudel. Women go crazy for a man that looks like his body was just pulled out of a canal after floating there for a couple days.
    Funny ! Poor redman

  7. #17
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Salami by the inch

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Carlos is working on a book due out this summer titled" How to land your dream woman" I cant wait to hear all his secrets!!!
    I'm calling this stud and finding out his method to getting azz... with all his freddy flintstone vitamins he takes I bet he has stamina....

  8. #18
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Funny ! Poor redman
    Don't be sorry. I do just fine. At least I don't **** the slobs the married guys get.

  9. #19
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I'm calling this stud and finding out his method to getting azz... with all his freddy flintstone vitamins he takes I bet he has stamina....
    C.C. Gets so much Coochie it’s unbelievable. I’m glad I am friends with him cause I get his leftover’s and they are some hot tamales!!

  10. #20
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    C.C. Gets so much Coochie it’s unbelievable. I’m glad I am friends with him cause I get his leftover’s and they are some hot tamales!!
    I bet he taste good?🤮

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •