Scott Israel may be one of the most dangerous people in America. He has a very warped interpretation of loyalty. First, Scott Israel is considered one of the most disgraced law enforcement leaders in American history. At least that is what one of America's finest academic institutions is teaching their students. Great job Scott Israel, you've made into academia, as to what not to do. Although unfazed by this, Scott continues to believe he stands above all the rest, and continues to excoriate anyone he hired, who no longer wants to be associated with him. Do you blame them?

Scott Israel's never had a reputation of holding any intellectual accolades, or any extensive law enforcement experience past working for a small agency basically unknown to the rest of America's law enforcement community. I was recently at a conference with some of the most prestigious present and former police leaders in the country. Their curiosity about Israel was intense. They confused Fort Lauderdale PD, with Miami Beach. They didn't even know Fort Lauderdale had their own department. Nevertheless, their criticism was demeaning and ruthless. One former Police Chief from Nassau County Long Island said, "you worked for that idiot." That's on me, I should never have mentioned I worked for him. However, it was very easy to recover from it, as I emphasized the Stoneman Douglas report. These top leaders, unlike Israel, read the entire report, along with watching the testimony. There was a strong consensus amongst them that the Broward County Sheriff's Office was led by complete and utter incompetence, and Scott Israel is not someone you would want to emulate. I explained how he was running for sheriff and his incompetent followers were right there beside him. However, there were also many who were not supporting him. These are the people who he openly excoriates as having no loyalty. A high ranking member from the New Jersey, New York Port Authority said, "I wouldn't lose sleep over anything negative that guy had to say about me, or anyone else."

So Scott, if your paying attention, and I know you are, you are looked upon as a complete failure. How does it feel to be the topic of discussion, and be the brunt of negative criticism, jokes, hatred, and part of a lesson plan for academia. You always wanted to make a name for yourself to prove to daddy that there was nothing wrong with you. Once again, you let daddy down. I guess there's some truth to the title of that old family TV show, "Father Knows Best."